🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Um…

wut?

17 Likes

Yeah, might explain Melania’s staircase demeanor.

2 Likes

I mean we’ve been “assassinating” people with drones for years now, including prominent officials from other countries. :woman_shrugging:

I don’t think Melania finds that a threat to her, since she materially benefits from being married to Trump…

14 Likes
7 Likes

About the only thing that would be a problem (to an experienced firmware hacker) would be the brick, unless you go upscale in performance/price.

Among the counter-measures, they would have sharp-eyed people with tri-band jammers: Both wifi bands, and GPS. Tricked out with an enclosure that makes it look like a BFG.

bonk

Short of some other guidance or machine learning to teach it to recognize a pigeon-view of El Orange, it’s not going to work. (If we start seeing “Which pictures contain President Trump?” then something is up.)

7 Likes

Exactly like that! Thank you. You clearly understood what I was describing.

Low-cost, off the shelf drones used in domestic terrorism. Which is obviously what I meant, apologies if I didn’t spell it out explicitly enough.

It only counts if it’s domestic terrorism?

8 Likes

10 Likes

In Iraq/Syria, ISIS and other players have been using modded recreational drones for recon and dropping explosives.

A paper on it from West Point:

eta: One thing that strikes me in that paper: Why hell were they buying drones and parts from western companies and using PayPal(!) if they wanted to avoid being tracked? Alibaba and Chinese payment systems would still be tracked, but at least not by the people shooting at you.

4 Likes

It’s ok, the eagles are on it!

We have plenty of them in the NoVaDCMd area. They must have been “sleeping” yesterday.

13 Likes

Yes, that could work.

14 Likes

Not really the important part. A U.S. Army Reaper is definitely not an off-the-shelf drone. They cost rather more than $100 so I’m not sure what point you’re trying to inject into the debate.

I’d say that to the thousands of people killed and terrorized by drones it’s important…

11 Likes

Well, this is just fucking rich…

Will somebody please think of the Karen’s! Fuck you you divisive prick.

10 Likes

It just keeps flowing. image

11 Likes

Wait, are we talking about eagles taking out drones, or eagles taking out 45?

13 Likes

¯\__(ツ)_/¯

It is what it is.

15 Likes

17 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: A Round Up of Resistance to Trump

Donald Trump thought-bubbles an Alibaba ban as Chinese clouds clam up about Clean Cloud plan

US president Donald Trump has suggested the United States may ban Chinese tech giant Alibaba.

At a weekend press Trump was asked if he intended to extend bans on Chinese tech companies beyond the recently-announced measures against Tencent’s WeChat and ByteDance’s TikTok.

His response was to recount his administration’s months-old ban on Huawei until, prodded by a reporter who mentioned Alibaba and Alibaba only, he said: “Well, yeah. We’re looking at other things, yes we are”.

7 Likes