🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Watch closely this week. I think they are trying, purposefully, to emulate Nazi speechcraft now. Watch the tones, volume and hand gestures. I think Goebbels is directing from the grave.

2 Likes

If they were going for Triumph of the Will, they are looking more like The Great Dictator.

https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status/1298104465598357505?s=21

9 Likes

11 Likes

Drumpf of the Will

7 Likes

Nailed it

16 Likes

And it argues that relatively mainstream conservative student groups like Turning Point USA need to be confronted

The everloving FUCK? When did the extremists at TP USA become mainstream conservatives that get attacked from the right??

11 Likes

It’s a little frightening, really, watching these RNC speeches, given the world vowed “never again”, and so much has been written about how intervening earlier against Hitler would have saved millions of lives.

It makes one wonder how much farther the dog whistlers will be able to go before we start seeing threats of outside intervention.

5 Likes
14 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

Also Trumpian

And more Trumpian

And even more Trumpian

Some old school Trump

Some unrepentant Trump

And finally, this classic.

16 Likes
16 Likes

Freudian slipping “segregationists” for “abolitionists” in a pre-recorded(?) speech read from written notes is a hell of a thing.

14 Likes

Token modern day Field Negro says what?

13 Likes

Speaking of the roll call…

One of these countries looks like a much more fun place to live than the other.

16 Likes

Funny thing is that after Biden’s powerful acceptance speech the Republicans commentariat, who had been continually pushing the idea that the guy is practically a drooling invalid, started making baseless claims that the speech must have been pre-recorded.

At least one of Trump’s speeches actually WAS pre-recorded and it was STILL full of flubs and mispronunciations. Right-wing media has been doing the “editing around the actor” thing for years in an attempt to downplay his obvious incoherence but there’s only so much you can do with the source material.

15 Likes

Not that we need more evidence of the stupid which is Trumpland,

18 Likes

But…but…they speak Mexican!

/do I really need an “s” here? Because this is a likely defense by the GOP.

10 Likes

Not that we didn’t already know these shitstains were bullies, but…

20 Likes

I always thought he was highly rated, even as a young actor on the stage he was a breakout straight away. But that rule they had a few years ago that every movie had to have a Gleeson in it. That got tiresome!

6 Likes