๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก Even More Trumpian Events ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ (Part 1)

Another day, another story about the Trump family circular firing line

14 Likes

Did it take this long for the non-compete clause in his old contract to run out?

4 Likes

Actual Trump 2020 sidebar ad.

slpyjo

Life imitates art again.

foxnews

7 Likes
5 Likes

I love Brendan Gleeson, very under-rated actor.

3 Likes
12 Likes

I just happened to see this live on CNN. I think CNN cuts in when Katie Porter (or AOC) starts their question session. They know that theyโ€™re going to get something special.

5 Likes

I certainly did a double-take watching that trailer โ€˜Wait, is thatโ€ฆ holy shit!โ€™.

2 Likes
7 Likes

That backstory, in true Trump-tabloid fashion, features the friendship between Mr. Falwell, his wife and a former pool attendant at the Fontainebleau hotel in Miami Beach; the familyโ€™s investment in a gay-friendly youth hostel; purported sexually revealing photographs involving the Falwells; and an attempted hush-money arrangement engineered by the presidentโ€™s former fixer, Michael Cohen.

And Yakov Smirnoff.

Ok, I jest, but Tom Arnold is involved.

5 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes
5 Likes

She was so shouty! I mean, Iโ€™m all for strong women, but not when theyโ€™re spouting patriarchal fascist bullshit, and especially not when theyโ€™re yelling to an echoing, empty chamber. Her apparent effort to inject some life into the proceedings was just, horrifying. :astonished:

13 Likes

Mrs Ficus was hate-watching the RNC so Iโ€™ve been watching and following along on Twitter. Iโ€™m just awestruck at how incredibly boring itโ€™s been. Yes, thereโ€™s tons of racism, awkward Trump moments, and constant lies - but more than anything, good god has it been a snooze fest.

A few things of note. Nearly everything was pre-taped. There was constant complaining and whining - not a good look when your guy is the incumbent. There was little in the way of upbeat or positive messaging. COVID-19 is apparently โ€œsolvedโ€.

ETA
I am loving how Black Twitter is basically tearing Tim Scottโ€™s speech apart right now.

14 Likes

She wanted to make sure she was being heard over the crowd, I guess? ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

11 Likes

Maybe they forgot to adjust the volume settings?

f4e0d4211f2b0520696789959522601f

9 Likes

How many days (hours?) until sheโ€™s replaced by a Fox News talking head?

4 Likes

Wanted to be heard over the virtual Groypers?

4 Likes

I can only imagine sheโ€™d be overjoyed to be replaced

as long itโ€™s not legally her fault and she gets her, um, severance package

7 Likes