🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

11 Likes
14 Likes

As much as I want to watch the train wreck…I just will not watch.

1 Like

Kellyanne Conway, one of President Donald Trump’s closest aides and his former campaign manager, will be leaving the White House at the end of the month to focus on her family.

“I need more time to focus on figuring out how to get my daughter to shut up.”

14 Likes
18 Likes

The Republican Party is now officially nothing more than “Trump rules, Obama drools”. Resovlved[sic], indeed.

Good riddance?

15 Likes

5 Likes

Has the SPLC listed the Republican Party as a hate group yet?

11 Likes

covfefe

12 Likes

They left that exercise for the reader?

6 Likes

Doesn’t that mean that the 2016 platform remains in effect? If so, there are a few key parts of it that are much more relevant this time than they were before.

13 Likes

Reads like something out of Orwell

WHEREAS, The RNC, had the Platform Committee been able to convene in 2020, would have undoubtedly unanimously agreed to reassert the Party’s strong support for President Donald Trump and his Administration

4 Likes

Cue the president’s bitching and moaning about CNBC

7 Likes
11 Likes

But it’s not collusion, right?

11 Likes

Good show Spirit Halloween

https://www.spirithalloween.com/product/accessories/masks/donocchio-full-mask/pc/1921/c/0/sc/2199/218578.uts

4 Likes

it has been one of those election prediction things, that supposedly which ever candidates masks sell the best, that candidate wins the election. Maybe this isn’t an ordinary election year, Trump has fans but he’s also more hated than any president in recent history so I pray that it’s wrong this time, but hard to imagine people buying very many Biden masks…

2 Likes
14 Likes

There also won’t be the same usual volume of events, parties and trick or treating as there are in “normal” times; that will factor into the mask sales.

9 Likes

And I suspect that those who do hold parties will come disproportionately from one side of the political spectrum.

10 Likes