🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

:man_facepalming: Biden should make this an ad. “Trump is endorsed by a bin Laden. I am not. You decide”

11 Likes

But, Trump was unconcerned with any harm to his businesses, Cohen says, quoting the future president as saying: 'Plus, I will never get the Hispanic vote.

‘Like the blacks, they’re too stupid to vote for Trump. They’re not my people.’

Really interested to know if he often refers to himself as “Trump”.

8 Likes

He stole his grifting and nastiness from Roy Cohn. His shiftiness from Nixon. His hair and make up from his mother. His cowardice from his father and grandfather.

And this from Bob Dole. He’s an unoriginal patchwork quilt of the worst frailties, weaknesses, avarice and selfishness of the worst people.

12 Likes

Or worse: aquafa!

13 Likes
10 Likes
22 Likes

Referring to oneself in the 3rd person: One of many, many celebrities who’ve abused that — and who I would enjoy seeing clocked for doing so.

3 Likes

Average pay, they always use the mean when the median is a better indicator as the wealthy skew it so much. And they skew the mean even more all the time. The mean probably worked to give an idea of the average after ww2 or something.

7 Likes
14 Likes

Completely cartoonish.

Seems like most US pols on the right have become unbelievable cartoon representations of their party’s ideology.

(Yes yes, the empire is bipartisan, I know. If only the establishment Dems/“left” would become at least a little cartoonish in the opposite direction!)

16 Likes

He needs to add some vinaigrette to that word salad

7 Likes

What a maroon.

Everyone knows that the trans dance is part of our sacred mystery initiation rites. They’re never shared publicly.

22 Likes
4 Likes

What’s that, Ted? Your father killed JFK and you yourself are the Zodiac Killer?

14 Likes

I mean, Trump really does confirm that this the better plan of attack, right?

17 Likes

What’s that, Ted? Your father killed JFK and you yourself are the Zodiac Killer?

Might as well adopt the format…

“When did you realize your father killed JFK, and why did you choose to stop being the Zodiac Killer?”

6 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/politics/trump-education-department-1619-project/index.html

America is the greatest and most exceptional nation in the history of the world. Our country wasn’t built by cancel culture, speech codes, and crushing conformity.

Wasn’t American independence all about cancelling British rule? As usual his grasp on history is tenuous at best.

14 Likes

I am having a hard time grasping how any of these investigations are an efficient use of tax dollars. I thought we were strip mining government?

Betsy DeVos is gonna be angry that the money for this investigation isn’t going in her and her cronies’ pockets.

4 Likes

The point is to excuse 4 centuries of racism.

15 Likes

Excuse or ignore? Or both I guess. The fact that Il Douche and his cronies are going after the 1619 project is pretty telling. They aren’t saying it’s inaccurate, just that it is embarrassing and therefore should not be taught.

15 Likes