🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

7 Likes

Buoyancy is a hoax promoted by the deep deep.

10 Likes

… as are gale warnings and small craft advisories!
I mean NOAA and NWS are “deep state”, amirite?

7 Likes

Wow.

Not sure if gorilla art, hoax or actually an insane endorsement.

Relative of a terrorist is impressed that trump has killed more Americans than OBL.

11 Likes

Nor am I.

On the contrary, I am quite the fan of schadenfreude…

16 Likes

Trump was having strokes today.

8 Likes

If I didn’t have schadenfreude, I’d have no freude at all. :wink:

18 Likes

Paging Mr Niemöller…

19 Likes

Sadly, being naturally clumsy, I would:

13 Likes

Sometimes a bana-aughhhh!

10 Likes

<chef’s kiss.gif>

1 Like

It’s that Republican operation: Not-So-Swift-Boat.

1 Like
7 Likes

telling obvious lies ensures that only the most foolish and gullible marks will sign your shady contracts

5 Likes

7 Likes
24 Likes

One of the most testing times in UK-US relations under Mr Trump came after Sergei Skripal, the former Russian spy who defected to Britain, and his daughter Yulia were poisoned with the nerve agent Novichok in Salisbury.

Mrs May publicly accused the Russian government of being behind the attack and spent much of March 2018, the month of the attack, rallying Western allies to jointly expel Russian spies in retaliation. It was a major test for the new UK-US relationship.

Mrs May was seeking solidarity from the White House over a chemical attack on British soil. But leaked notes from one call between Mr Trump and Mrs May reveal how hard he pushed back. “We really need your leadership on this”, Mrs May said, according to the notes. “No, I would rather follow than lead,” Mr Trump is quoted responding.

4 Likes

and Democratic nominee Joe Biden already on-record once calling Mr Johnson a Trump "clone

I had no idea he said that. That is great news!

all three meetings Mr Johnson pushed the UK’s foreign policy positions despite differences with the US - something his supporters will likely point to as an advantage of having a good relationship with Mr Trump.

According to the notes Mr Johnson told Ambassador Johnson not to scrap the Iran nuclear deal, pressed Mr Tillerson on the importance of securing peace in Syria and expressed regret to Mr Pompeo that the US could leave the United Nations’s Human Rights Council.

And did that achieve anything? Did the Trump US listen to him?

3 Likes

I’m sorry but this is all still amusing even this morning. Okay, mute the audio of the video below…

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1302380983027740673

…and then play the audio of the video below and watch the video above this comment.

5 Likes

Perfection

2 Likes