🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/1302031980616388609?s=19

15 Likes

Once if by land, twice if by sea.

7 Likes

Is something even a “podcast” if there is no RSS feed for it?

4 Likes

It shouldn’t be.

3 Likes

I’d argue, yes, because when I started listening to podcasts you had to download individual audio files and transfer them to your MP3 player, because smartphones didn’t exist yet. But these days? Not really, no.

Once again:

21 Likes
15 Likes

“President Donald Trump’s newly revealed prenuptial agreement with his second wife Marla Maples contains rules regarding their daughter Tiffany Trump — specifically on circumstances under which his child support payments for her would end early.

The 1993 prenup, obtained and reported by Vanity Fair on Tuesday, established that Donald Trump would halt $100,000 child support payments for Tiffany Trump when she turned 21 years old, or earlier if she joined the military, the Peace Corps., or landed a full-time job.“

8 Likes

There is more than sufficient evidence that he is an asshole, but those are pretty standard conditions. “Child support payments shall end when said individual is no longer a child or no longer requires financial support.”

10 Likes

Yes. Though I’ve never heard of anyone putting in conditions on joining the armed services and the peace corps specifically.

Anywhere where you might be looking at service rather than grifting.

11 Likes

The Peace Corps one specifically threw me for a loop because they generally require a bachelor’s degree, which mean Tiffany would be roughly 21 years old once she graduated from college. Although the Peace Corps do make exceptions for work experience especially in ag-related fields, I can’t imagine that a sub-21 year old Trump child would have much work experience to share.

Yeah, I’m thinking that Trump isn’t from a family of Quakers or pacifists. I think that Trump thinks that serving one’s country is beneath them. Once he figured out a way to make money as President, it was full steam ahead.

11 Likes

He needs to try and stay in office for life too.

Once he’s out he’ll transfer to other, less commodious government housing.

7 Likes

He might end up in a place on Ex-Dictator Row in Saudi Arabia, slumped over a diet Coke containing a remarkable amount of Novichok and Polonium.

5 Likes

Eh - I like grifters who don’t get poisoned.

16 Likes

Puppets who get poisoned are losers.

8 Likes

Everyone knows that rough waters warnings & speed limits are part of an massive government conspiracy

18 Likes

He’s not even good at the lying part of being a con man!

20 Likes

I am going to risk a community flag for this but…
I find this terribly amusing!
I know that lake very well, having grown up on it, boating, fishing, even learned to scuba dive there at Windy Point, close to the dam, many, many years ago.
damn shame for the boats, tho.
hope those trumpers can swim!

9 Likes

"Quick! Somebody throw some paper towels at the fire!

Shit! Is there a ton of something surrounding the boat that’s capable of putting a fire out?"

8 Likes

Well, I’m not going to flag you.

14 Likes