🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Even More Trumpian Events 🀑🀑🍊🍊🍊

Coming soon: Trump Tower Pyongyang.

All they have to do is get a tacky plaque for the Ryugyong Hotel.

5 Likes
16 Likes
14 Likes
14 Likes

Gavin Newsom: We’d like disaster aid.

Trump: Sure, I can do that, maybe. I would like you to do us a favor though, because our country is having this election and California has some electoral votes that can help a l-

(The line goes dead. Trump looks around, sees Mark Meadows seated on the floor holding a pair of scissors. One end of the phone cord trails dispiritedly from his hand.

Trump (angrily): What’d you do that for? I was about to make a beautiful deal!

(Meadows heaves himself off the floor and bolts towards the classified server room.)

Trump: Don’t run off when I’m shouting at you! Where are you going with that recording!?

8 Likes

I’m betting that Saudi Arabia has a palace free for Piggy Amin.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Good luck trying to do that after a federal judge deems you to be a flight risk and seizes your passport

If he was able to leave somehow, it would be freaking hilarious to wake up some morning in february to hear how Seal Team Six dragged his ass out of his home in Moscow and is sitting in a holding cell in NYC or DC.

6 Likes

Russia is not one of the countries where that happens

That’s why Edward Snowden lives there

9 Likes

Imagine if Snowden was forced to share his accommodations with Trump. What a hilarious odd-couple comedy setup that would be (unless you were Snowden, in which case it would be like relocating several rings deeper into hell).

12 Likes

There must be a whole world of English-speaking misfit expats in Moscow waiting for their reality show

3 Likes

I’m so fucking sick of the Trumpers walking the line of β€œTrump’s tweets are just, like, his opinion, man” when arguing that he should be able to block whomever he wants or delete any post he wants without consequence, while at the same time saying, β€œhis tweets are official presidential communiques”. You can’t have it both ways here.

9 Likes

first-prize-mf

9 Likes

Round up the usual suspects.

11 Likes

It will be funny when he tries to leave but the Covid travel ban prevents him.

6 Likes

β€œJoe Biden, when he was vice president, he, um, his son Hunter, there was a, it was a corruption, they got somebody fired, somebody who, uh, well HE didn’t think he should have been fired, he used his, um, his public office, to, uh, …”

Oblivious to the level of corruption that Trump has normalized, the nepotism, the incompetence, the blatant favoritism and punishment of rivals, they’ve taught America that this shit doesn’t matter

10 Likes

Does this mean we’re great minds? (Please say yes :hear_no_evil:…)

2 Likes

DS9-sigh-sisko

15 Likes

I won’t actively express what I hope happens to him, but getting infected is the least of it.

10 Likes

Yeah, he’s a real piece of work…

6 Likes