🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

TRUMP: Hey, I think you’re a swell guy. How would you like a pardon for your Federal crimes?

ASSOCIATE: I… actually don’t believe I’ve committed any Federal crimes, Mr. President.

TRUMP: Get the fuck out of my sight.

12 Likes

I’m getting the sense that he doesn’t know what a pardon is or how it works.

7 Likes

I feel like he’s trying to convince himself and others that a preemptive pardon is actually a kind of honor or accolade.

12 Likes

Just the other day on The Onion:

19 Likes
7 Likes

Mexico didn’t pay for the wall, and the US paid Mexicans to build and guard it.

17 Likes

We’re going to need a lot more Nixon yardsticks to measure this.

12 Likes
12 Likes

Not being a native American, I have only recently come to understand the GOP acronym.

But kudos, though, very classical and indeed classy to use Ourobouros in such an apt manner.

You guys rock, albeit in a sort of Greek Tragedy fashion, but hey, who the f am I to judge.

Much Love x

Kpop stans… you have a new mission. Find a way to piss on his parade

13 Likes

Ooh ooh ooh let me guess the title of the book. Is it going to be called “This is why my own daughter can’t look me in the eyes anymore.”

17 Likes

For reported contract amount of $the price of my soul.

8 Likes
5 Likes

What the actual fuck…

Also… isn’t Pam a little ‘long in the tooth’ to appeal to the likes of 45?

ETA:

It’s an old photo of her, with a message 'shooped onto it.

That makes a LOT more more sense.

10 Likes

Took a moment to figure out how not being Native American affected understanding GOP, but the realized you not a native of America, and then I understood. Brain farts, guess not enough coffee.

3 Likes

2020 …

3 Likes

Can’t end soon enough.

Though 2021 worries me as well…

7 Likes

2020-2021

12 Likes

After a Mask-Optional Christmas Party, Santa May Be Delivering a Lump of Covid to the White House This Year

The Walter Reed Doctor Who Spoke Out Against Trump’s Covid Joy Ride Appears to Have Been ‘Removed’

10 Likes
11 Likes