Even Pat's Steaks is roasting Dr. Oz

Actually, the seafood there is fabulous (what they are widely known for) as are their other items. I always start off with a dozen oysters, followed by a three-soup-sampler (I usually go with a bisque, chowder, and soup), then on to a seafood dinner (which Cooper’s serves in huge portions). Better than anything I’ve ever had in Manhattan… and fairly priced, to boot. PS: It’s a perfect place for first dates. From top to bottom, the establishment decor can only be described as a museum of the culturally popular and the obscure, crossed with the atmosphere of an amusement park.

1 Like

We were there a week ago on Sunday! Wasn’t too crowded on a Sunday mid-afternoon. They also have outdoor tables again. (Previous visit the outdoor tables weren’t there; the owner explained that the PA state legislature in its ugly red-county-dominated glory had been dragging its feet on reapproving setups like this for businesses that didn’t have standard outdoor terrace licenses.)

2 Likes

Better or worse than Chuck Woolery? (Why are game show hosts like this? I hope to never find out about Drew Carey’s skeletons…)

1 Like

2 Likes

Well, I’d prefer that to the “old school” or SNL versions… :grimacing:

Food Taste GIF by Angry Birds

Late to the party, but

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.