FOX News host reminds Dr. Oz that he is losing to a candidate who isn't campaigning

Originally published at: FOX News host reminds Dr. Oz that he is losing to a candidate who isn't campaigning | Boing Boing

14 Likes

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

24 Likes
14 Likes

Maybe he’s doing better in the New Jersey polls?

31 Likes

Republicans in general are divorced from reality. They have strong beliefs as to how the world works, and can’t accept any information that contradicts their world view.

18 Likes

South Jersey, maybe…

14 Likes

Isn’t that just the MAGA way? Never admit you are failing, always say you are winning, then when you lose claim that the election was stolen.

31 Likes

The only memory I have of my one visit to Trenton, NJ was a woman marveling at meeting her first Jewish person – which I barely if at all identify as.

25 Likes

Wow, that’s crazy…

My folks are all from around Dover/Rockaway/Morristown (so not far outside the city) and constantly complain about people from other parts of Jersey being conservative and ignorant.

13 Likes

“But that poll suggests you’re trailing significantly,” Hemmer noted.

Like that makes a difference. Maybe it’s a good thing he’s not in the operating room anymore. He’d ignore any stats that made it look like the procedure would fail.

9 Likes

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 Likes

John Fetterman drew my attention initially during the early days of the pandemic. He was the PA politician who did announcements from his basement with a picture of himself and wife on a beach in prominently behind him. I like the guy and his politics, certainly more than his competition.

12 Likes

North Jersey definitely not. Especially given Fetterman’s wife is an immigrant of color and how virulently bigoted Republicans have been towards her.

4 Likes

He has potent homeopathic support.

18 Likes

He has homeopathic supporters. The less of them there are, the more powerful they get.

21 Likes

His reasonable actions during the pandemic, plus years of being an actual Pennsylvanian, it appears to me (from over here in the midwest) that he’s built up a fair bit of good will that campaigning can’t really match. I’m definitely rooting for him to heal up well and win the Senate seat.

15 Likes

Which is crazy ironic since there is currently an exodus of Haredi Jews from Williamsburg Brooklyn to South Jersey. Notably Jackson (home of Six Flags Great Adventure).

In the last 7 or so years, the small concentrated number of Haredi landlords in that part of Brooklyn have sold their buildings to developers, displacing the population there which lived well below market rate rents, largely on both public assistance, small businesses. So they have set up communities in Orange County NY and in South Jersey.

2 Likes

That Fox news host is due for some disciplining.

7 Likes

Probably not a big deal when you have spent your entire life failing upwards

6 Likes

Plus he knows how to work social media.

22 Likes