FOX News host reminds Dr. Oz that he is losing to a candidate who isn't campaigning

Savage

28 Likes

barney stinson burn GIF

11 Likes

“Yeah but” Oz countered, “everyone knows, you can’t trust the polls. . . unless they favor you, I mean.”

7 Likes

No kidding! Someone on Fox admitting that a Democrat is winning something? Must be new or something.

6 Likes

definitely off script for Fux.

7 Likes

At this point Faux News just needs to settle its cases with Dominion and watch its competitors for the Neo-Nazi wingnut audience go belly up fighting that.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Do you mean to tell me that he’s nothing but a quack and a charlatan? I’m shocked.

4 Likes

Already preparing for the post-election campaigning that “My opponent’s apparent victory is invalid, and the result of election fraud”.

6 Likes

I don’t follow Oz, is the ownage because Fetterman’s tweet is a repost of something Oz posted originally? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, my only reaction is: it sure is a hard time picking a fight with someone who’s widely liked and respected.

You could probably flip the party identifications and get the same result.
(Not like Fettermen’d be caught dead running as R at this point)

2 Likes

Also Lakewood, not too far south of Jackson. I live in Whiting, which is just southwest of Lakehurst. Every grocery store in this part of New Jersey has a large kosher section. The shocker for me moving here from Missouri a few years ago was the rampant, and unhidden anti-semitism I’ve seen since I moved here.

Speaking as someone who lives in South Jersey-ish, if he weren’t Muslim, he would absolutely be a lock in South Jersey. I don’t get Dr. Oz. He’s living in some world where he thinks Trump supporters don’t think all Muslims are terrorists. I was actually surprised he got the GOP nomination.

3 Likes

The Office Pam GIF

5 Likes

What!?! South Jersey has a lot of Jewish residents. This is why I’m always shocked to meet people who know nothing about Judaism. Then again, Central Jersey is a bit weird - Trenton doesn’t really reflect a lot of the state. Thinking about what I just wrote, that may be true of a lot of state capitals. :woman_shrugging:t4:

ETA:

Well, if Dr. Oz can’t win over his own neighbors, it’s no wonder he decided to run in PA. Such a man of the people… /s:

7 Likes

… when he offered to beat the editor of Reason to a pulp, in an alley, with his bare hands, on HBO

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/pa-mayor-threatens-fisticuffs-at-reasons-nick-gillespie-on-bill-maher-panel/

4 Likes

Fox has been pretty anti Trump candidates since Trump started burning them for “betraying America.”

3 Likes

I think Hemmer might be remembering Oz’s talking points better than Oz. Last week, Oz was playing up that he was trailing in the polls, as a fundraising/fire-up-the-base strategy.

It’ll take some skill for a Republican to lose an open Republican Senate seat in Pennsylvania in a bad economy under a Democratic president in a mid-term… [pause for breath]… but I think Oz just might pull it off.

4 Likes

In 06 when I was doing service work for Americorps, we did a day-long service event in Braddock, PA when Fetterman was getting started as mayor transforming that town. Man has been a mensch for years.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed! I am rooting for him to do it!

3 Likes

Most of the Trump wing of the GOP also don’t like Black folks, but will vote for one that is spewing the right nonsense… Same with women, Muslims, LGBQT+ people, etc. For them it “proves” that they aren’t racist, Islamophobic, misogynistic, like the “libs” claim. But of course, they think people like Oz are “one of the good ones”…

8 Likes