Some television doctor with a penchant for crudité picks on a stroke victim

Originally published at: Some television doctor with a penchant for crudité picks on a stroke victim | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I can promise you Oz, making fun of people with health issues that might be partially attributable to a poor diet is not going to curry any more favor with PA’s working class than is calling your veggie tray crudités.

24 Likes

Trump reportedly told two of his confidantes that Oz will “fucking lose” unless something changes in the race.

Clearly, that’s a dog whistle to deploy the violent Right.

10 Likes

“If John Fetterman had ever eaten a vegetable in his life, then maybe he wouldn’t have had a major stroke and wouldn’t be in the position of having to lie about it constantly,” A statement like this demands a source reference. Please provide the cruciferae

6 Likes

If Mehmet Oz weren’t such a repugnant excuse of a human being, maybe he could have run in his home state of New Jersey. Alas, they know him all too well there, so he had to lie about where he lives to run elsewhere.

9 Likes

20220823_192052

You’re welcome.

23 Likes

As someone who (usually) eats his veggies and had a (thankfully mild) stroke I am wicked pissed that a “doctor” like this clown has the nerve to say this kind of thing. What a complete POS.

22 Likes

You know the difference between a crudité and a veggie tray?

About fifty bucks.

— I’ll see myself out

24 Likes

Also, who puts raw asparagus on a veggie tray. It is disgusting raw.

4 Likes

Ha, as if DJT ever gets anywhere near veggies.

(I know, I know – as if Republicans ever aren’t hypocrites.)

12 Likes

Congratulations @spatley. You win the internet today!

2 Likes

Did he then proceed to recommend his Dr Oz brand Super Testosterone Booster Crudite pills (“1% Real Veggies!”)?

5 Likes

Maybe he could have as a Representative of a South Jersey district, but definitely not as a Senator. NJ is too solidly “Blue” overall and its current senators are way too popular to unseat.

Pennsylvania is “purple” enough that a Trump-backed carbon blob has a reasonable shot at a Senate seat.

3 Likes

Gonna disagree there. I quite enjoy raw asparagus. Though I’ve never seen it on a veggie tray…

4 Likes

Remember when the Republicans stated that Ketchup was a vegetable? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

2 Likes

I know! The patent ridiculousness of that spokesperson’s statement really gets to me. I mean, of course there’s no source for it because they’re just saying something over-the-top to be snide, but it’s like they’re not even pretending to be reality-based in their digs at Fetterman.

PS Love your use of “cruciferae” following Oz’s use of “crudité”. :+1: for subtle humor. :smiley:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.