Explaining Intersectionality and feminism: men are burgers, women pizza. But there are many kinds of pizza

I am potstickers. I do like pizza, though.

1 Like

Hmmm.

Popcorn-stuffed venison?

Wait… what?

The account (now gone) that confused you by saying something was beautiful? Spambot.

I fully confused now… I guess… bye, spambot?

I really hope you don’t think you’re creepy sexism is funny or clever…

1 Like

Honestly I don’t spend a lot of time fantasizing about invisible strangers or fantasizing about how to get their approval or fantasize about their character flaws so I can fantasize an argument with them and then fantasize about punishing them. I’m thinking about trying to turn that into a social movement, because I gotta tell you, it feels amazing.

If men are burgers, and women are pizza, then what are “fur burgers”? Cats, perhaps? I better figure it out before the little one comes home from school one day and asks me…

But can I get that deep fried on a stick?

Are you at a Texas state fair?

Support act on a Primus tour?

1 Like

I saw “intersectionality” and “pizza” and “burgers” and immediately went here:

Looks like someone got really creative over at the Hot Pockets factory.

1 Like

I think that ‘ubiquitous cheese pizza’ is like Pumpkin Spice or something.

1 Like

1040 calories and 88 grams of delicious fat.

Huh, I thought it would be worse.

There’s actually very little sauce on it, if any, which helps save some calories. It actually makes the burger a bit dry

I have always been amused by how often Hot Pockets are the cause of homicides between roommates and family members. No doubt Florida Man has been involved (“Florida Man Kills Roommate Over Hot Pockets”).

1 Like

And a small diet Pepsi

Half diet, half regular please.

1 Like