Facebook to banks: give us our users' financial data and we'll let them bank with Facebook

Watch for FB to team up with Wells Fargo.

7 Likes

How the hell did he do that?

3 Likes

Damn that GIF makes me sad. Poor badger. I hope he survived.

2 Likes

But they didn’t pinkie-swear!

3 Likes

Very trumpian, all that (or was it always like that?):

“Our heap of bullshit is on fire! We’ll better crank that bullshit engine up to 11 to cover up that old bullshit real fast.”

5 Likes

I do, it is used exclusively to sign up for promotional rewards. It is linked to zero people I know in real life.

I may still choose to get rid of it at some point though.

1 Like

What a stupid idea. I only trust my bank because I have no choice. Facebook is so slimy, why do they think they could be trusted with financial transactions? Why not bank through Uber or Monsanto? The stock going up just shows how uninformed some investors are.

1 Like

Facebook should partner with Wells Fargo.
“Wells Fargo, established 1852. Re-established 2018. Unholy-allianced 2019.”

4 Likes

yeah, like, with giant red centipedes emerging from the eye socket mouth holes - with his eyeballs in the mouths of the centipedes - and the eye nerves and veins dangling - and if it could all be sticking out the roof of a car with really big rear wheels, wow

1 Like

This must all be part of a gigantic conspiracy to drive The Onion out of business.

5 Likes

fascists could take out loans ironically.

Absolutely no way would I agree to Facebook having any level of access to my bank account.

Facebook to banks: give us our users’ financial data

ROFLMAO!! (It’s the only sane response.)

1 Like

And we always tell the truth. Why would we lie? What could we gain by lying? So… you know… we aren’t lying.

1 Like

My current facebook avatar:

6 Likes

1 Like

No, it’s true. Instead they’re going to skip straight to the 4th, 5th and 6th parties! “To the 4th, 5th, 6th…and beyond!”

2 Likes

And no doubt John Oliver is already writing his next FB piece.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.