Facial Fitness PAO: weighted rubber wings you put in your mouth and waggle up and down

18 Likes

Halp. The top video/gif is hypnotising me.

1 Like

Chinese product.
Caucasian model.

1 Like

Reminds me of a quote from a cartoon long, long ago: “Anyone can sell naked models, you’re supposed to be selling cars.”

3 Likes

Rule 34.

4 Likes

Just to be clear, is this the kind of silly product that BoingBoing wants us to make fun of, or the kind they want us to buy?

Yes.

10 Likes

It’s the kind of product that Rob wants you to be curious enough to click on. Rob then personally gets a cut of everything you put in your Amazon cart in the next 24 hours and purchase within 89 days. That’s how Amazon affiliate links work. You don’t have to buy the specific product Rob links to. And all Boingers use their own Amazon affiliate accounts. Christmas season is likely a great time for Rob to get a cut of everything you put in your cart for a day. It doesn’t cost Boing Boing readers anything extra on Amazon, though. But Rob does get an anonymized list of everything purchased by BB readers who click, so if anyone buys these face wings, he’ll know :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Kudos for offending the majority of the Latin-speaking Roman ghost population (“instrumentum irrumatio”). Perfect allusion :wink:

Guarantied to give you muscleface!

Like these guys.

2 Likes
  1. How many Chinese are stupid enough and can afford this product?

2. There is a general “whitening” marketing and cultural affect in China and Japan, and I am sure other places. I had a friend in Singapore who lamented that too many people were dyeing their hair, and wearing make up to appear more western. Hell, China’s new big move, The Great Wall, imported Matt Damon for some reason.

I can’t be the one to critique, I just think it’s really interesting.

11 Likes

I think scientifically you could think of it as actual physical contact though the physical matter in series…like the way vibration of sound pushes the matter in the air + our flesh in waves against our tympanic bones, the sense of smell is actual residual physical matter coming into contact with our nasal receptors…then the light rays bouncing around that strike the rods and cones of the eyeballs of two people who happen to be looking at each other happen to be shared between them. Metaphorically like a handshake, but with gloves on?

2 Likes

I like where your mind goes…nice and twisted

2 Likes

Depends on how deep you go.

1 Like

world class junk

1 Like

We’ll know China et al are truly fucked if the “whiting” goes to “orange”. God spare us all. It’s a tough time to be a primate.

If you laugh about this, check it out and maybe laugh again. Laughing is good for your health and fun.

1 Like

Mod note: Stay on topic.

3 Likes

How effective is this when used with other bodily orifices?

3 Likes