Facing racketeering charges, Trump-worshipping pastor turns to "MAGA Honey" sales

MAGA honey? Is it Rhododendron honey?

7 Likes

M&M honey?

3 Likes

Wasn’t there something about graven images in that book of theirs?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t bet on that being real honey in those bottles. Why would they bother? Anyone buying these is doing it purely as a symbolic gesture, and have already proven themselves gullible morons in their support of Trump. Just toss in some cheap corn syrup full of food coloring.

5 Likes

Now that seems the appropriate container for some long haul trucker urine!

4 Likes

Giuliani already cornered the market on honey pots.

7 Likes

No, just honey that is toxic and makes you see things that aren’t real.

7 Likes

One would assume, based on the name, that “MAGA honey” would be toxic shit, (illegally) imported from China with a “made in USA” label slapped on it.*

I’d expect under normal circumstances Trump’s lawyers would land on them, but they’ve got to be pretty busy right now with other things…

Huh, so when they say “isn’t honey,” they mean “honey illegally imported into the US, possibly contaminated with heavy metal and antibiotics, possibly adulterated, that’s been heavily filtered to disguise that fact (and which reduces its quality as a side effect).”

*(So, uh, my assessment of the “honey” being sold is probably accurate.)

For accuracy, it should come out the mouth.

5 Likes

Apiaries were never not great. :wink:

4 Likes

The whole dispensing process could be improved by putting holes in the eyes/nose/ears/whatevers and just leaving the cap on.

2 Likes

(ahem) “Why not both?”

3 Likes

From that article, “…melissopalynologists, or investigators of pollen in honey.”

That’s fun to say!

5 Likes

Exactly. If that stuff isn’t mostly sugar syrup and dye, I’d eat my metaphorical hat.

2 Likes

It’s always Bowb Your Honey Week in Trumpland.

3 Likes

Short stubby little legs and a big round belly and backside, a hideous half melted looking orange face, poop emoji hair. I mean it’s recognizable but damn… I know it’s the generic honey bear shape but that big ugly scowling head is so grotesque. There’s really no parody that approaches the absurdity of reality with this crowd.

8 Likes

More than just urine if we’re talking about way-way-into-Trump truckers.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.