Facing racketeering charges, Trump-worshipping pastor turns to "MAGA Honey" sales

Originally published at: Facing racketeering charges, Trump-worshipping pastor turns to "MAGA Honey" sales | Boing Boing

5 Likes

The unwillingness to provide a percentage for the “significant” portion of the proceeds that will, totally, be going to the cause is a nice touch.

19 Likes

I thought this was about MAGA honey? Shouldn’t it be “Make Apiaries Great Again”?

15 Likes

by going to MakeHoneyGreatAgain.com and using the promo code “Chaplain.”

ey! this old beekeeper says: Honey was always and forever consistently great! …no ‘again’ 'bout it. you @#$!! foul false pastor you

17 Likes

I wonder what the minimum order for custom bottles with Trump’s face was.

7 Likes

What what are Trumpies supposed to do, put Liberal honey in their Earl Grey tea??

7 Likes

I admit, I am curious, what IS the Shiatgibbon’s attitude towards people plastering his face on stuff without permission or giving him a cut of the profits? (Cuz you know it’s happening…) Does he sue people, or does it appeal enough to his vanity that he lets it slide?

8 Likes

Why would they drink tea?

7 Likes

Citation needed.

14 Likes

Killer-bees GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

7 Likes

For hustlers, 1% of hustled proceeds could actually be “significant”.

4 Likes

That’s honey I’m the honey dipper truck sense.

8 Likes
6 Likes

I wonder if Trump knows that his likeness is being used to sell a product? It seems like he would insist on profiting from the sale of these bottles of honey.

To genuinely nail down the likeness, the bottles should instead be filled with watery feces.

8 Likes

Are they planning a luncheon meat with TFG’s face as well?

8 Likes

If the Saudis ordered… $2B worth.

4 Likes

Sounds like he’s in a sticky situation after getting caught with his hand in the jar

5 Likes

Dunno, working with a matriarch running a collective of workers seems pretty woke to me.

12 Likes

Well, they can’t put honey in their Bud Light now. :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’d buy one if it was chocolate syrup, and it came out the bottom when you squeezed it.

You know, just for shits ‘n’ giggles.

2 Likes