FACT: Dogs finally won the internet from cats at the same time Trump announced his presidential candidacy

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/13/fact-dogs-finally-won-the-int.html

1 Like

Hey, don’t you go painting puppers with the Trump brush!

15 Likes

I KNEW IT! dogs were just getting us into a false sense of security. at least cats are transparent.

6 Likes

The thing that makes cats in charge of the internet WHICH THEY STILL ARE is that cats aren’t trying. Dogs are the living definition of trying too hard, which (like Turmp) plays well with witless rubes but soon gets old.

18 Likes

When you check the terms “cats” and “dogs”, “dogs” have always been more interesting than “cats” (except in Iran, where “cats” are bigger).

I’m thinking people just say cats rule the internet because of that brain-controlling parasite that cats spread.

7 Likes

Cats don’t spread the parasite, mice do. Cats are victims of it just as much as their human slaves are.

8 Likes

Typical cat-owner talk… :wink:

7 Likes

We don’t own them, they own us. :smile_cat:

11 Likes

And days before Trump’s swearing in, we have:

…and quick brown foxes literally jumping over lazy dogs!

Clearly, this dude has upset the natural order.

10 Likes

They’re good dogs, Brent.

9 Likes

Trump presidency? Dog-filled (instead of cat-filled) internet? this is not a world I want to live in…

3 Likes

Excellent dogs, Brant! 12/10!

3 Likes

Can you imagine videos of dogs playing adorably with their freshly-slain rodents? Why would anybody make dog videos anyway? To see them… I dunno… barking or something?

Mass hysteria!

7 Likes

Came for the human sacrifice, stayed for the mass hysteria.

4 Likes

Dogs rule, cats drool.

I’m sure that’s how it goes. But i like all animals, so… disregard.

1 Like

Dogs and Trump supporters share a common interest in vomiting all over something, only to eat the vomit later.

3 Likes

So Trump’s popularity coincided with an increased popularity of loud, awful, obnoxious, dangerous creatures that don’t respect your personal space and will hump your leg if given the chance? That checks out.

3 Likes

I am 40 years old and I have never seen the terms Pupper or Kitteh. What language is this suppose to be?

2 Likes

I’m older than you and I’ve seen both for years. Maybe these words are actually just used by the Olds! :wink:

5 Likes