1 Like

The magic pizza ball is already sold out!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

12 Likes
8 Likes
2 Likes

the-slap-teevillain

5 Likes

Can confirm Abuelita is beloved but too insipid and sweet for my taste. Fortunately there is a local Mexican food shop near me that does their own.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Beistle Vintage Halloween!

All Beistle Halloween! (sorted by price high to low, so it gets less depressing as you go)

Just found out tonight it’s pronounced BYE-stul:

…and I’d wager @FGD135 will have something to type about that!

ETA:
Every year I look for Halloween and Christmas stuff from 100 years ago, so I can post it to my tumblr. Here are my most recent-est finds:

In 1920, Pennsylvania-based company Beistle Company introduced a hair-raising line of party goods that helped popularize Halloween decorating in America.

People’s Home Journal, November 1924
What Halloween Was Like the Year You Were Born

A Bevy Of 1924 Beauties Celebrate A Benicia Halloween

Postmarked October 30, 1924
Antique 1924 Hallowe’en Ghost with a Black Cat

8 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 Likes

Yeah, I was counting on Halloween to stave this of for a couple of weeks, but looks like they (METRO) went straight from the Oktoberfest decorations to the X-Mas decorations.

8 Likes

Yes, he local home depot was doing good at holding off on the Christmasfication of the halloween season, but there was Christmas stuff out last week (which I did not get a picture of)…

7 Likes

Just stumbling into this thread. It’s spooky season and i’m psyched! :ghost:

Also side question, would there be interest in a gift exchange for the holidays? Could keep it at cards/art/handmade gifts if cost was an issue. I think it’d be fun, but not sure if folks would be comfortable giving their address out to others. Much apologies if this has been discussed in the past and i missed it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Unless that’s Oberammergau, that’s too soon!

2 Likes

https://www.bronners.com/
logo01
Open 361 Days a Year!

[The cheesy emPHASis on the ‘Christ’ in Christmas - or is it the DE-emPHASis on the ‘mas’ ??? - in their logo is rather new. green-rolleyes-08 ]

9 Likes

Not nearly as classy as Christmas, MI (in da U.P., naturally) with Angry Fingerguns Santa:
dscn3259_015-2352981476

11 Likes

That’s fucking terrifying.
tumblr_mezsapC2Ho1qa0xkuo4_r1_500|nullxnull

9 Likes

I don’t know how many times I’ve driven by and I’ve never felt comfortable stopping. Someday I’ll work up the courage.

9 Likes