Famous for rotten pork sliders and losing money, Boebert's 'Shooters Grill' to close

Originally published at: Famous for rotten pork sliders and losing money, Boebert's 'Shooters Grill' to close | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

11 Likes

Food safety is a left wing conspiracy

27 Likes

Goodbye GIF

12 Likes

Yeah, I’d be willing to bet an audit would show a whole lot of dubious write-downs.

17 Likes

Even her own employees talk about what a shit human being BoBo is…

Still, two former Shooters employees point out that Boebert did not win her home county, Garfield County. “It blows my mind she was able to get elected,” one worker tells me. “I’m just disillusioned with the entire system.” Boyington, the cook, says he agrees with a lot of conservative beliefs, but doesn’t think Boebert ought to be in the House of Representatives. “She’s an easy person to love if you don’t know her,” he says. “It’s just, once you get to know her, you just don’t love her.

12 Likes

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

9 Likes

It seems Boebert has shifted to grift-oriented evangelicalism. I guess there’s more money and less investment risk in that.

11 Likes

If a food item is illegitimate, doesn’t the body reject it? Is that a paraphrase of one of the idiotic things “Benedict” Boebert has said over the years, or am I thinking of some other GQP asshole?

Yes, I suppose the body often does reject it, but that rejection process is rarely pleasant regardless of which direction the food gets returned to sender.

4 Likes

You can’t fire me, I quit!

5 Likes

Need It Kelly Reilly GIF by Britannia on EPIX

5 Likes

unknown-222

8 Likes

Unfortunately, it just removes another speed bump to her devoting 100% to GQP immortality.

4 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.