Fancy duck eats peas at lightning speed

TPTB have corrected the typo. Boo!

3 Likes

None of the ducks or swans or geese that visit us eat peas, we’ve tried many times, they do love oats though.

They’re not wrong about peas, I hate peas, and any bean like vegetable that has an icky squishy center.

3 Likes

amanda bynes nicksplat GIF

If only I’d known this as a child, I might have asked for :duck: instead of :dog:. Tried to slip peas to our dog under the table once and he left them on the floor, so I got caught! :grimacing:

Soul Food Moms GIF by BuzzFeed

Lightning speed is the only thing that might get past Mom-vision!

6 Likes

Betrayed!

Not a Bad Dog, obviously, but that’s letting the side down.

6 Likes

He did the same thing with Brussels sprouts, but to be fair, both are round and might’ve seemed like really small tennis balls. :laughing:

Dog Fetch GIF

3 Likes

Aw… can’t blame him, sprouts are awful.

3 Likes

I really didn’t like them as a kid; however, when my nephews were young, gobbled them down no problem at all. I really like peas, mint sauce and gravy :drooling_face:

4 Likes

There’s an old Leave It To Beaver episode where he’s putting brussel sprouts in his pockets, June puts her foot down and said he was eating them or else.

I gave up searching for that clip because this came up first.

4 Likes

They’re like Nature’s little Gushers!

2 Likes

Oh, wow! I want to see a remake of that old tabletop game, “Hungry, Hungry Hippos,” but with ducks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Could be better with ducks :thinking:

5 Likes

slide for ducks you said?

https://th-thumbnailer.cdn-si-edu.com/alAS8j-kDSIrEMTGU0ILPBUV9LQ=/fit-in/1072x0/https://tf-cmsv2-smithsonianmag-media.s3.amazonaws.com/filer/8e/03/8e03666b-9f17-4c89-8a91-37d36523361d/alligators_going_down_a_toboggan_slide_at_an_alligator_farm_possibly_the_california_alligator_farm_los_angeles_ca1900_chs-6308.jpg

2 Likes

Journal, day 47: I believe I have been accepted as one of the flock.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Oi fought vat one was Ogden Nash?

3 Likes

Or, maybe Anonymous?

I always thought it was Milligan, as it is similar in tone to other things he wrote.

My sister Laura’s bigger than me
And lifts me up quite easily.
I can’t lift her, I’ve tried and tried;
She must have something heavy inside.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

it feels kind of funny,
but it keeps me in my wife.

– Darien Lefkowitz (RIP)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.