Fanny pack sandals

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/31/fanny-pack-sandals.html

1 Like

hm…yeah? … i guess.

1 Like

Wow, those are as attractive as Crocs.

5 Likes

I read that as “fannypack SCANDALS”

4 Likes

I was thinking and something that makes Crocs look good after seeing the picture.

3 Likes

Nike is 35 years late to the pockets on shoes party. Here’s an image of the shoes I wore in 5th grade, back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth and Ronny Raygun was president:

15 Likes

Oh man Roos were the greatest. Especially in those days of needing pay phone change handy.

9 Likes

I kept at least one quarter in one shoe and my housekey in the other (school let out a good 2 hours before the adults got home).

10 Likes

They would be perfect for wearing on a nudist beach. Finally, a more comfortable place to stick my cabin key, and I won’t look quite so silly retrieving it.

14 Likes

Well, that looks just as horrible as expected.

5 Likes

TMI  

8 Likes

What? I have trouble with necklaces. They always get caught on my ears, and I look like a complete fool.

7 Likes

Serious users would start looking like pollen-laden bees.

bee%20with%20pollen

5 Likes

I’d google that but I’m afraid of what might pop up.

1 Like

Capitalism doesn’t always take advantage of market research.

3 Likes

I used to wear black penny loafers and put dimes in them for emergency payphone use!

11 Likes

Someone ought to inform them of the British usage of “fanny.”

3 Likes

Nah. The PR nightmare will be hilarious to watch.

4 Likes

That image makes it clear they also missed the most important part of keeping valuables in your shoes - subtlety.

7 Likes

That was my exact thought. I’ve seen those folks who walk around in just a fanny pack, and this is much better.