Fantastic Four: Watch the unreleased 1994 film! (only not on YouTube, because it has been pulled, already.)

[Read the post]

1 Like

Not as clumsy or random as the new one. A more elegant movie, for a more civilized age.

6 Likes

ugh… that bad 50gen vhs copy.
theres a much better copy out. dvd at that and easy to find.

1 Like

1994? My god, it looks like something out of the 70’s.

4 Likes

This video contains content from ContantinMediakraft, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

THAT didn’t take very long…

1 Like

At least this version used practical effects over bad CGI.

8 Likes

Apparently a documentary on the 1994 film’s production is getting a release:

please tell me somebody snagged a copy of it before it went down?

It does remind me a lot of the fine quality effects found in such films as Howard the Duck or The Apple. (OK, technically those are from the 80’s, but I think you’re onto something there.)

It is readily available via “the torrentz”

Theres a Dvd available on usenet much better quality

umm having lost time to that movie I can safely say that unless you like to revel in bad cinema your life will still be complete having never watched it.
from what I understand everyone knew it was not meant to be released and was a tax shelter film.

I actually think the costumes look pretty good, they obviously worked to remain true to the source material. The costumes look accurate, if not cool.

Doom’s costume is a lot better than the CGI costume from the later films.

The Thing actually looks pretty solid.

That’s not what the linked LA Magazine article says.

Yeah I read that later on. Sad all around. Other than oh hey I get to keep the movie rights.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.