Far-right activist Ali Alexander threatens to reveal that Marjorie Taylor Greene "committed a crime" — "I will not be taught vows and loyalty, commitment from a whore!"

Or Fort Worthless, as a friend from there used to call it.

16 Likes

Careful. Go down that road and next thing you know, someone will use the T word (tr_ll_p) and then it’s drawn rapiers and blood on the lawn.

20 Likes

And perhaps trollop.

9 Likes

It’s dollops of lollipop trollops all the way down.

16 Likes

Is THIS what it looks like when the gay arm of the QOP decides to revolt against its creator? Because that rant is pretty close to the kind of harangue that my gay friends would unleash on someone who’d SERIOUSLY done them wrong.

5 Likes

12 Likes

If he was the instigator of it, he might.

If, as some people think from the footage, she did the pipe bombs, I doubt it was her own initiative.

ETA:

9 Likes

Wasn’t this guy going to be arrested for inciting the January 6 riots?

11 Likes

Nah, FTW is still my 2nd favorite city in TX.

Also, I’m thinking this place is up there with Cass Technical HS in Detroit, DuSable in Chicago, or Jefferson in LA in terms of importance to The Music:

9 Likes

You have got me mistaken for some damn fool and, a “fool,” Ali Alexander has never been called.

I will second your proclamation @snigs that Ali Alexander is a total fool, a prince of fools even.

And though I’m not an accredited anthropologist - I feel it’s quite likely both he and Empty G belong to a class of hominids known as Homo Asinus Popularis.
THX

9 Likes

The worst thing these people can ever think of to call a woman is some derisory term that implies she has sex for her own reasons. It’s the most inexcusable thing any woman can ever do.

Don’t get me wrong: MTG is a complete piece of shit. These are both terrible people, just terrible in slightly different ways.

15 Likes

I don’t ever want to see women called out for their safe, harmless sexual behaviors, but it has been bizarre that MTG has slipped through all the empty moralizing that the far-right likes to engage in. The men fly through, sure, these are fascists we’re talking about, power is more important than consistency with the purported internal moral laws for them, but I have been surprised it’s been crickets on MTG’s infidelities.

I’m not trying to hand out points for internal consistency to this asshole. He’s only doing it now that he hates her for breaking ranks (or, more likely, because it’s a moment for him to get some attention) but I am just surprised it took this long for a right-winger to harp on it.

11 Likes

So long as they help oppress other women enough some women can almost hook into male privilege and do things like expect bodily autonomy and the right to have sex in their own terms while still claiming to be “conservative.” And meanwhile plenty of sadistic sick women at any time are itching for the chance to be the queen b at Buchenwald so it’s worth it to them to try.

But given the opportunity the leopard always finds a face.

Besides… ultimately fascists just can’t have friends.

24 Likes

The study of such individuals doesn’t fall to the Department of Anthropology; instead, Proctology has this duty.

11 Likes

They’re gonna need to borrow some climbing gear from the Spelunking Club, because this guy is one colossal asshole and they’ll need to climb to find his head.

10 Likes

No one has posted the requisite yet?

The needless misogynistic slurs aside, both those people are flaming assholes who have likely committed a slew of crimes whenever the opportunity presented itself.

27 Likes

You’re doing a disservice to Proctology/Gastroenterology.
They deal with enough shit :wink:

14 Likes

Ah, but is it, and I quote, “The entire set of erogenous zones of every major flying insect of the Western world”? /silly

:: puts on coat with “So Long, and Thanks For All the Fish” in the outer pocket, and heads for the door ::

8 Likes

a bunch of 5 TM

6 Likes

So, if he has evidence she committed a crime, why would he conceal it? And doesn’t that make this a charge of attempted blackmail? As well as aiding & abetting if he continues to refuse to release said evidence?

14 Likes