Hmmm... Marjorie Taylor Greene claims she was swatted yet again last night

Originally published at: Hmmm… Marjorie Taylor Greene claims she was swatted yet again last night | Boing Boing

11 Likes

suspicious GIF

24 Likes

Don’t worry, she’s hired this expert investigator to get to the bottom of the case.

31 Likes

Maybe she’s confused and means “spanked” - there really nothing wrong with being in to that.

8 Likes

She does buzz like a fly, but I can’t imagine a swatter large enough.

8 Likes

I seem to remember some sort of cautionary tale about this. Something about a boy calling wolf… I think it ended poorly for him.

16 Likes

So when there really are shots fired at the residence, the police won’t come?

8 Likes

Face Palm GIF by Mobile Vikings
Stop swatting yourself, Empty.

26 Likes

Seems like a bad idea to perpetually piss off the same authorities that she keeps shitting on in the press…

29 Likes

It’s almost as if she expects them to adhere to all the norms that let civilized democratic society continue existing, while she and her ilk throw all those norms into the dumpster fire.
:rage:

32 Likes

Hopefully one day she’ll ‘find out,’ after all this ‘fucking around’ she’s been doing.

I hope her bad karma is slow and painful.

33 Likes

but are we to believe a team of armed law enforcers fell for a prank and surrounded her home twice in two days?

I don’t think that’s what happened the first time, it sounds like they just knocked on the door and asked if things were okay.

11 Likes

but are we to believe a team of armed law enforcers fell for a prank and surrounded her home twice in two days? Sounds highly unlikely.

Why? There are cases where these Rambo-wannabes busted down the door of the completely wrong address, sometimes with lethal results. Now all of a sudden you expect them to be competent professionals who know what they’re doing?

2 Likes

If it were a regular-degular citizen, the possibility of being swatted twice in 48 hours would be very likely.

However, given that it’s Empty Greene’s attention seeking ass, chances are more likely that she is exaggerating or just outright lying.

29 Likes

She was calling to have Kiwi Farms taken down because the alleged swatting was allegedly organized there.

Sometimes the worst person you know says something good.

5 Likes

Zero credit given for ‘broken clock’ moments.

26 Likes
27 Likes

Even if she isn’t the cops would know her address and approach the situation far differently than they do with regular folks.

15 Likes

Wow, all the toxic masculinity and boom boom guns in one place, again? I do hope Margarine Tater Scream got to have some target practice with those boys in blue, and sweet tea, of course.

7 Likes

Exactly.

14 Likes