Far-right activist Ali Alexander threatens to reveal that Marjorie Taylor Greene "committed a crime" — "I will not be taught vows and loyalty, commitment from a whore!"

Originally published at: Far-right activist Ali Alexander threatens to reveal that Marjorie Taylor Greene "committed a crime" — "I will not be taught vows and loyalty, commitment from a whore!" | Boing Boing

14 Likes

That’s quite a rant. “Ho,” “harlot?” “Get your teeth fixed?” “You are lukewarm?” He seems … unwell.

40 Likes

I doubt that he really has any kind of evidence, but I also would be quite shocked to learn that MTG has not committed any crimes.

57 Likes

I would like to state for the record that Ali Alexander is verifiably foolish, and a certifiable complete and total fool.

30 Likes

I’m enjoying the spectacle of these fascists shivving each-other over the career prospects of a dim-bulb sub-mediocrity like McCarthy.

45 Likes

Is this the same Ali Alexander who is already a convicted felon?

23 Likes

It’s idiots posturing ALL the way down.

31 Likes

Well, it is nice to see that Ali Alexander is above ad hominem attacks, and is willing to maintain a polite discourse.

20 Likes

18 Likes

There’s an Incel Caucus now?

25 Likes

“harlot” is such a quaint word. props for trying to bring it back into vogue.

19 Likes

With language like that it makes one wonder if Ali Alexander is related to Baghdad Bob.

7 Likes

Wait til you see that harlot’s cat’s pajamas!

23 Likes

I suspect the “lukewarm” reference is to a quote from the Bible, specifically Revelations 3:16.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Not sure about the teeth fixing, that might just be an insult to her appearance. And I’m not sure if he’s citing any of the 50 appearances of the word “harlot” in the Bible as part of his other insults or just using it as a general pejorative.

14 Likes

It’s the bee’s knees!

23 Likes

If this works, “hussy” and “strumpet” are next up.

25 Likes

I went looking for pix of the great pajamas covered with cat images that I got from a long gone San Francisco maker, but this seemed most appropriate for this thread:

11 Likes

Oh God he’s from fucking fort worth.

16 Likes

Is Fort Worth Man Florida Mans’s Texan cousin?

4 Likes

Not really, I’ve lived near there before and it’s generally a pretty chill small city right next to Dallas and part of the greater metroplex. It’s more like I feel embarrassed on fw’s behalf.

17 Likes