Fart noises disrupt Snooker Masters Finals: "Not very funny at all"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/21/fart-noises-disrupt-snooker-ma.html

2 Likes

7 Likes

Obligatory:

8 Likes

I hope they can get that video pulled otherwise Youtube is rewarding these assholes for bad behavior.

5 Likes

I’m farting right now. :loud_sound:

20 Likes

Dammit! That was the “obligatory” I was going to go for! Good for you.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

play has been co-opted by the very serious

2 Likes

Given that snooker is an irrelevance which might make the bottom of the fourth page from the back every now and again, for this to be worldwide front page news is a bit of a coup, isn’t it? And still no one’s talking about Prince Andrew.

8 Likes

Who is that?

4 Likes

Close friend of convicted child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. Who almost certainly did nothing illegal, let alone immoral. Keep up.

2 Likes

Sarcasm escapes many. I’ll be sure and add the tag next time.

5 Likes

It doesn’t escape all. Some ignore it for the sake of weak humour. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I mean, I don’t care all that much about snooker, even though it pings my obsession with obscure/archaic gaming activities pretty hard. And this is a bit of stupid fun, disruptive but not actually harmful. But pranks suck, and the gentleman from Trollstation with the stupid jacket needs to shave and wash his hair. Guys like that are why the word “punchable” exists.

2 Likes

It’s only funny if they figured out how they could do this naturally. On cue.

7 Likes

Came for this - left satisfied.

1 Like

Is “Not very funny at all” British for “ literally the funniest thing that has ever happened at a snooker tournament?”

5 Likes

You must be new to the internet. Welcome.

2 Likes

He’s somebody’s farter.

1 Like

3 Likes