Fascinating footage catches live snake head poking out of another snake's mouth (video)

Originally published at: Fascinating footage catches live snake head poking out of another snake's mouth (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

No Idea Idk GIF by Muppet Wiki

7 Likes

That’s not how ouroboros works!

8 Likes

Wait, so the surreal interdimensional desert hellscape that existed outside the dead characters’ home in Beetlejuice was actually Australia?

That actually makes a weird kind of sense.

18 Likes

Harrison Ford Snakes GIF

2 Likes

Let them fight eat each other.

2 Likes

Nope

3 Likes

Paging Ms. Ripley. Will Ms. Ripley please report to Australia.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Snake eats another snake…isn’t that a MAGA theme?

4 Likes

Exactly my response :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s australia… of course a snake has another snake in it’s mouth!

music video 80s GIF

1 Like

posted footage (below)

But it wasn’t below, was it?

Would some centrifugal action dislodge the inner snake, I wonder?

The muscles on a snake are actually quite strong, so while I am no professional on the subject (merely a snake mom), I think it’s safe to say that there’s no possible way little snake is exiting out big snake’s mouth.

But I didn’t see the video, as it’s Facebook.

I will say, as someone who regularly sees the waste product when it’s ‘just’ a mouse, that pooping out the remains of a snake is going to be a looooooong process! (The carcass stays intact, it’s just that all the nutrients have been extracted.)

3 Likes

Only introverts swallow their own tails. Now that lockdown is over the extroverts are back to swallowing other peoples’ tails.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.