FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe stepping down effective today

A conspiracy so vast that they have agents in every household in America.

5 Likes

The bias has been obvious since “Rule of Law” refused to pledge unconditional loyalty to Trump.

1 Like

Look at this banana republic.

Just look at it!

23 Likes

Well, McCabe could have retired with full pension in a couple months (and he still will, as he’s going off to do something else in the bureau), but that didn’t mean he would have, if he wasn’t pushed. And Trump has plausible deniability - he didn’t fire the guy, he simply made it impossible for him to continue working there. Trump may be good at doing nothing, but he can’t help but self-destructively go after those he sees as being against him (i.e. not vocally supporting him) - he’s been publicly attacking McCabe for a while now on Twitter, etc.

4 Likes

So what’s scheduled for February that Trump couldn’t just wait until McCabe’s retirement in March?

8 Likes

BAD NEWS: There’s no Pee Pee Tape.

GOOD NEWS: There’s a Pee Pee Dee Vee Dee.

Well, I hope.

2 Likes

I’d settle for a PEE PEE VIM EEE OOO OR YOU TOOB

4 Likes

Yeah, I definitely needed my coffee before that post.

My guess is that this is a purely strategic move. McCabe’s two-month premature departure will strengthen the appearance of integrity of the FBI and confirm the effectiveness of Trump’s bullying and embolden him to committing more obstruction f*ck-ups. Don’t do it, Donald! Resist!

its-a-trap-gif-11

3 Likes

Call your representative and direct them to censure president Trump.

What the heck is that gonna do? Nothing. Only impeachment, conviction and expulsion, followed by more impeachments, convictions and expulsions would be meaningful. Or vote them all out. That’s what we got. Censure is useless.

1 Like

Haven’t you seen X-Files??

2 Likes

ezgif-1-9e99e40fc9

3 Likes

Sleazy crossdressing is what makes this country great.

2 Likes

It’s a political remedy.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.