FCC chairman Ajit Pai receives heaps of insults after tweeting about his love for The Big Lebowski

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/07/fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-receives.html

4 Likes

11 Likes

That’s the best take-off on Obey Giant that I’ve ever seen. And better than the original, at that.

3 Likes

You’re not wrong Ajit. You’re just an asshole.

22 Likes

Ajit, you peed on net neutrality, man! It really tied the internet together.

21 Likes

I don’t know where it first appeared, but I know that the first time I saw this it was painted on the hood of a 24 hours of Lemons car.

Found it.

2 Likes

It’s like he’s trying too hard to be cool… or at least appear like he’s not a giant douche.

7 Likes

Ain’t working.

Actions speak louder than tweets. Not that a shill like Pai would grok the difference.

9 Likes

Ajit, shut the fuck up; you’re out of your element.

29 Likes

A trumpstain like Pai doesn’t ever want anyone to watch The Big Lebowski again without the stupid overdubbing in the corvette vandalism scene: “Do you see what happens when you meet a stranger in the Alps, Larry?”

Ajit Pai is not a man for his time.

10 Likes

Kind of funny that he loves a movie about a man that would quite literally oppose everything Pai has ever said.

12 Likes

One of the few redeeming qualities of Twitter is that it provides a platform for neoconservative douchebags to learn that the artists and creators they admire actually hate them. I really hope the Coen Brothers or Jeff Bridges send Pai an appropriate response.

Or better yet, John Goodman.

23 Likes

They should all send him lovely little videos of them smashing giant Reese’s coffee mugs. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yea? Kid Rock doesn’t hate them! And that cat scratch dude!

2 Likes

Aside from the fact that this guy is an asshole, he looks like an asshole. He has a full on ‘dickface’. I mean, just look at him.

1 Like

On the flipside, he probably thought that “Cat in The Hat” was Oscar material.

Fuckin fascist!

2 Likes

This has to be the character that Pai admires most:

4 Likes

Brandt actually had a heart; not his fault Mr Lebowski never let him have any fun.

3 Likes

I like the fan theory (sparked by an observation by Roger Ebert) that Brandt is The Big Lebowski’s illegitimate son, kept on the payroll to avoid a scandal. It puts an interesting perspective on both what you say and Brandt’s desperate sucking up to a rich and powerful boss.

3 Likes