Fecal rampage grounds international United flight

FECAL RAMPAGE - not a band name yet so scarf it up yo

1 Like

“…all over SOME of the plane’s bathrooms.”

Can you imagine being a passenger on that flight and suddenly needing to use the bathroom, like really bad. WHICH STALL IS SAFE???

3 Likes

No wonder they want to beat up their passengers.

2 Likes

Worst misunderstanding of mile high club ever.

11 Likes

brilliant

mmm, sad story (seriously)

the day you worked in a craperie

1 Like

This flight temporarily locked due to a large number of community flags

2 Likes

Please don’t, that’s how disease happens.

Why ask why?

https://www.google.com/search?q=bird+delta+airline&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t

Why are animals taking over the cockpits?

Christ, what an asshole.

i THINK WE need to change the way we report news. we can’t bother everyone with the antics of 1 person here and there, it needs to be like .01% of the world population (or country or state population) doing something before it makes the news. there are 7+ billion people in the world. I used to read crap (pun intended?) like this and get depressed for the human race but then look at the sheer size of the population? if 1 dude did this (and must be crazy … or be from the alternate dimension where feces is used as hand sanitizer) who really cares…is it not expected? just look at the antics of ‘normal’ people down at the local walmart, or diner, or just walking around the city… completely sane? now if .01% of the population did this, then that would be something akin to news.
but this is non-news - this is just time waste.

1 Like
3 Likes

You have put me off pancakes.

3 Likes

Would it make a difference if it wasnt one person ?

Yeah, sorry. I think everyone was put off breakfast that day.

1 Like

of course - but is it news I need - maybe if it had a chance of affecting me. if that person had spread the poop on the door knobs and such in the airport itself, and perhaps there was a chance that lots of people got infected…now that is a story!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.