Plane pandemonium: screaming woman's kidnapping claim sparks mid-air chaos (video)

Originally published at: Kidnap Claim Sparks Chaos on Frontier Flight

9 Likes

They all ate the fish?

30 Likes

This is what every airport will be like tomorrow. Hooray!

Also, is fracas pronounced Frah-Kiss, or Fra-kaw?

14 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

Airplane Calm Down GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

21 Likes

Quote I Am Serious GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

19 Likes

I’m beginning to see how ANA is rated the #3 airline in the world, despite inexplicably delivering my wife’s suitcase to the carousel at Haneda soaking wet.

5 Likes

I wonder if long bus or train rides have the same rate of offenders.

5 Likes

oddsbobs, it’s like the new 666-HEPA airline air filters are infused with drivemnutzium (“or possibly G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate”)

8 Likes

Dang, was this a flight coming from a MAGA event Florida literally anywhere in the US?

8 Likes

“Frack-Cus.”

:wink:

Thank FUCK I don’t travel for the holidays.

21 Likes

Episode 7 Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

ETA:

Right? I might be homesick this holiday season, but at least I won’t be dealing with shit like that.

13 Likes

Trying out new material for the family Thanksgiving.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I watched that and still have no idea, what actually happed.

7 Likes
6 Likes

A pirate walks into a bar with a small ship’s wheel protruding from the top of his pantaloons.
The bartender says “That looks like it could get annoying”
The pirate replied “Aye, it’s driving me nuts”

13 Likes

What’s interesting to me is how all this bad airline behavior is now coming to the fore. I suspect its always been like this and we’re just noticing it more these days as more people film the mid-air break downs.

4 Likes

Some quick lookups indicated that the IATA had noted increases going back to before 2014, adopting guidelines for dealing with the situation. The FAA was slower to start tracking behavior, but there was a surge in 2021 which increased into 2022, mainly from people refusing to wear masks.

11 Likes

Nobody was saved. :angel:

7 Likes

Fracah. (British English) The ‘s’ is silent because it is a French word originally.

Also (and I guess this comment may get flagged for me saying this) but given the mental states exhibited (and not just the screaming woman)… flakes on a plane?

8 Likes