Plane pandemonium: screaming woman's kidnapping claim sparks mid-air chaos (video)

I normally go for, “Frack-ah”, but this is English; guidelines, not rules.

5 Likes

It is pure planedemonium!

10 Likes

IMG_1123

IMG_7406

6 Likes

That is what I call a trip! Travelling without moving, arriving without leaving.

cat pet GIF by Psyklon

11 Likes

No, no, that’s when you have ALL the monsters wall-to-wall in one dungeon. Hm. Wait. No, you may be right.

4 Likes

I assume the plane stocked rye bread contaminated with ergot.

6 Likes

Well there was a decapitation on a Greyhound bus in Canada a few years ago. Pretty horrific.

2 Likes

Merriam Webster says both “fray-cus” and “fra-cus” for USian speak, and “fra-kah” for British, but the USian plural is “fray-cus-es” (like circuses), and the British plural is “fra-kas”.

5 Likes

Jesus Christ. I’m glad I can’t afford to go anywhere/need to fly. It all looks so miserable.

4 Likes

Untitled

8 Likes

FRAH-kah

Disclaimer:
I took French for too long to pronounce it any other way. I also find it imposs to pronounce homage as anything but OM-ahj.

2 Likes

The Stateroom Scene from A Night at the Opera is one of comedic cinema’s greatest accomplishments.

6 Likes

Not frah-ca-podes?

4 Likes

Nah, i think it’s skood-in-froo-dee.

1 Like

Another woman started singing gospel songs and paced up and down the aisle, saying the screaming woman was the devil and was going to kill everyone on board, and attempted to convert passengers to Christianity.

This happened in The Mist, but it took more than a few minutes to wind up to this point!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.