Fecal testing startup in deep sh*t

I’m not comfortable with the CIA going through my … takes on a hole* new meaning.

*Intentional

3 Likes

3 Likes

From Gulliver’s Travels, in the part where Gulliver visits the academy in Lagado.

Another professor showed me a large paper of instructions for discovering plots and conspiracies against the government. He advised great statesmen to examine into the diet of all suspected persons; their times of eating; upon which side they lay in bed; with which hand they wipe their posteriors; take a strict view of their excrements, and, from the colour, the odour, the taste, the consistence, the crudeness or maturity of digestion, form a judgment of their thoughts and designs; because men are never so serious, thoughtful, and intent, as when they are at stool, which he found by frequent experiment; for, in such conjunctures, when he used, merely as a trial, to consider which was the best way of murdering the king, his ordure would have a tincture of green; but quite different, when he thought only of raising an insurrection, or burning the metropolis.

3 Likes

Founders of medical science upstart uBiome once likened to Theranos now indicted for, you guessed it, fraud

2 Likes

Based on my attempts to simply get my policy honored as written; I can only conclude that these people had the nerves of cryogenic killbots to try to mess with health insurance companies RE: reimbursements.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.