Fecal testing startup in deep sh*t

Originally published at: Fecal testing startup in deep sh*t | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Somedays the headlines just write themselves…

15 Likes

Getting this moving should have been alimentary.

15 Likes

I was going to make a disgusting bowel movement pun here, but that would just be forcing it.

13 Likes

I think that headline is missing some punctuation; maybe a :

12 Likes

Attention biotech startup founders: Elizabeth Holmes is a crappy role model. One way or another, investors soon realise that they’re throwing their money down the toilet.

15 Likes

Investors don’t feel flushed with success when they watch their money going round the u-bend.

10 Likes

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

8 Likes

The whole idea is just a crock of

9 Likes

Bullshitters; something, something…

10 Likes

So, everything going exactly as planned then?

4 Likes

Sucking money out of investors and private health insurance companies sounds pretty commendable to me.

2 Likes

That’s it. We can all go home now. Euan has won. (Plus he deserves a Pedant Pendant.)

7 Likes

This is certainly not a well-formed company, which means they’ll probably pass all the faster.

6 Likes

THERANOS WANNABES

*Theiranus, surely.

4 Likes

They’re just pissing it all awa…oh, dammit!

4 Likes

5 Likes

So defrauding the healthcare system netted no charges until rich investors started to complain about THEIR money. Yep, we’re in late stage capitalism.

3 Likes

They should have been ready to evacuate their positions before they were wiped. Spend-a-penny stocks can be very volatile. You can easily lose your ass.

5 Likes

They should have seen the writing on the wall when the judge ruled that the CIA’s use of their fecal recognition software was an invasion of privacy.

4 Likes