Feds execute search warrant at Giuliani’s residence, says NYT

6 Likes

Mr. 4 Seasons Total Landscaping got that shit done on Fiverr. Cheap and stupid is the Giuliani way. Why waste money when the target audience is in the tank?

10 Likes

If I’m parsing this statement right, Andrew Giuliani just claimed that the Hunter Biden laptop was sitting right there in Rudy’s office but the Feds refused to take it (at :24).

7 Likes

Ricky…uh, I mean RUDY! You got some splainin’ to do!

2 Likes
14 Likes

The only thing I can think of rn:

8 Likes

Comedy Central Drinking GIF by Drunk History

7 Likes
11 Likes

tjiclZG1

1 Like

Holy shit. Ask and ye shall receive. Considering how bumbling his dad is, I wonder if him telling this to the media was a goof, he basically admitted the FBI didn’t have the laptop like dad claimed. Of course there also was the hard drive that was copied from the laptop, so who knows if that’s what he meant (and ironically, a hard drive copied from the laptop is perfectly OK for these guys, when the digital copy of the DNC server the FBI made was seen as not legit for some reason.)

The idea that the FBI went out of their way not to take one particular laptop during the execution of a search warrant seems so silly.

If they were dead-set against touching a laptop that allegedly belonged to Hunter Biden then what would stop Giuliani from pointing to the computer he used for his own crimes and saying “that one is Hunter’s!”

3 Likes

Perhaps. Search warrants do have very specific rules regarding what can be searched, perhaps that one wasn’t on their list. Also, that kind of decoy move implies Giuliani is smarter than the Feds, which I kinda doubt.

1 Like

i did enjoy the headline in WAPO: Giuliani’s long quest to get into legal jeopardy appears to have paid off

7 Likes

I’d just like to remind this guy and all the Trump sycophants and as yet to be indicted co-conspirators “The innocent have nothing to fear from our police and legal system”.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.