Feds execute search warrant at Giuliani’s residence, says NYT

Originally published at: Feds execute search warrant at Giuliani's residence, says NYT | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Guiliani watching black SUVs pulling up his driveway like…

52 Likes
29 Likes

I keep hoping the “mysterious Hunter Biden laptop” will make a reappearance with evidence Rudy paid con-artists a million bucks for it in Kyiv.

25 Likes

Did they find Borat in one of his closets, asking for a friend…

31 Likes

Still working through the skeletons.

28 Likes

Next on list are the shallow graves in the basement.

24 Likes

18 Likes

Nothing on Fox or Breitbart, so this is likely a big deal. Normally they’d trot out a breathless accusation of partisan corruption, but it’s when they STFU that you know shit is getting real.

40 Likes

Never have I seen the narrative of crusading lawman turned target of other crusading lawmen played out so publicly on the national stage. Popcorn, anyone?

25 Likes

It’s the Buddy Cianci playbook.

Edit: But true, Giuliani’s fall is playing out with a higher national profile.

9 Likes

I (wishfully) read that as “Feds Execute Giuliani” and my brain just disappeared those other words.

29 Likes

“Mr. Trump ultimately Ms. Yovanovitch.”

He did, it was extremely.

21 Likes

Yeah, @frauenfelder, there’s a word missing in the last paragraph of the quote. See comment above.

2 Likes

Going by the track record of how conservatives love to project their problems and vices on liberals with conspiracy theories lately, I’m expecting the feds to also find several pounds of baby flesh at his residence.

8 Likes

Coffeve

6 Likes

While the standard to obtain a search warrant is “probable cause” that the person committed a crime,
you do NOT obtain one against a former US Attorney, NYC Mayor and counsel to a US President
Unless you have an ironclad case

Rudy Giuliani is in big trouble and he’s going to be singing like the proverbial canary.

27 Likes

Why did it pop into my mind when I first saw this that the chickens have come home to roost?
Months ago during all insurrectionist fervor with Ghouli doing those all those things he does, it was brought out that he was violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act and it was going seemingly unnoticed? One can guess that someone in the DoJ was watching…
See ya in court, Rudy! Carry substantial bail money, too. This one ain’t going away. It was brought out then too, that if Rudy Ghouli was an unregistered agent in back channeled shenanigans for Individual ONE, then Individual ONE was actually a Russian Operative, meddling in the affairs of the Ukraine. Stay tuned.

10 Likes

Well, that’s true, but Rudy would definitely raid folks houses like that for the most improbable causes if anyone would let him.

6 Likes

A major cache of baby faces, all destined to be “surprise” packages as pizza toppings… ahem.

1 Like