Rudy Giuliani is under investigation, CNN reports

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/10/rudy-giuliani-is-under-investi.html

Giuliani dealings with associates scrutinized in ongoing investigation

10 Likes

Psst… hey Rudy… I heard this is a great place for lawyers who are on the lam to work at.

36 Likes

2bu0a8

28 Likes
  1. I’m so sick of finding you all over the damn moon at the moment.

2. Liked for the reference.

1 Like

Here, I hope this will cheer you up

10 Likes

Let this be lesson to all conspiracy prone old white guys.

Who marry their cousins.

And look like a bat.

22 Likes

Don Jr knows them though…

9 Likes

LOLOLOLOL. I yield to your superior wit.

I’d bet that the FBI is leaving Giuliani walking free for now instead of scooping him up with his buddies because they know that he’s likely to react by admitting on television to more crimes.

31 Likes

I want a Parnas and Fruman action figure set.

They’re like cartoon henchmen come to life.

8 Likes

33 Likes

Six marriages and five divorces between Giuliani and his client, but as long as you pay some lip service to the Pro Life cause, you’re seen as pro-family.

24 Likes

There’s no question that Giuliani is pro-family—that’s why he married his cousin!

10 Likes

A NYT Op-Ed today suggested the House should use its Sergeant-at-Arms to arrest Rudy for contempt.

15 Likes

Eh, second cousin marrying isn’t that weird. And as long as you don’t constantly do that, it shouldn’t hurt genetics wise.

4 Likes

Nothing is much more “pro-family” thank making a bunch of them, really. And you can’t make more without breaking most. No amateurs there.

1 Like

I went to the market to realize my soul
What I need I just don’t have (oh no)
First they curse, then they press me 'til I hurt
They say, Rud[y] can’t fail

6 Likes

From Wikipedia’s article on consanguinity:

6ish degrees away? Meh

7 Likes

17 Likes

They should. The Sergeant At Arms in charge of the 3,000 member strong Capital Police Force. They can start putting these obstructors in the Capitol Jail or the DC jail if that gets full.

15 Likes