Rudy Giuliani was informed he is now a 'target' in a criminal investigation

Originally published at: Rudy Giuliani was informed he is now a 'target' in a criminal investigation | Boing Boing

10 Likes

29 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a better daytime vampire.

11 Likes
25 Likes

I am so loving the BB lately. All this promising stuff has my likey-clicky finger twitching like mad.
It actually disturbs my sleep, tapping away to itself into the small hours, seeking another heart to tap, bless it.

19 Likes

6VbP5la

20 Likes

that-wasnt-me-that-was-you-guys-rudy-giuliani

15 Likes

Everything else aside, I like how many teeth MidJourney gave him.

1 Like

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

8 Likes

The only surprise here is that he wasn’t a suspect from the beginning. The whole thing about the occupants of Trumpworld is apparently these dudes are out there criming in public, right out in the open, and yet it seems to take forever for them to actually be acknowledged as suspects (if they ever are). That’s continually the confounding bit of it all, at this point.

15 Likes

He probably was a suspect from the beginning. In legal parlance “target” is essentially a suspect who the prosecutor has enough evidence on to seek an indictment for. So he’s leveled up!

19 Likes

5 Likes

From crusading prosecutor to target in a criminal conspiracy investigation. Quite a journey for old Rudy.

6 Likes

Next the tRump, Rudy is the “man” I’d most want to see in an orange jumpsuit!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.