Prankster had fun when Rudy Giuliani accidentally created new website link in his twitter post

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/03/prankster-had-fun-when-rudy-gi.html

2 Likes

Hacking monsters for LULZ!

2 Likes

theyll-never-guess-my-password-its-password-rudy-giuliani-cvbersecurity-12461841

17 Likes

Seriously, Daily Kos, seriously?! Since when has Trump ever appointed anyone to any position who was legitimately qualified for the job?

22 Likes

So what was the domain name?

Obviously Trump left for something, Guliani forgot the space after that something, and started his next sentence with “in”. Thereby creating a Indian domain name.

What was this something? This story feels incomplete without that fact.

In July he indicted the Russians who will never come here just before he left for Helsinki.

That doesn’t make any sense. Sorry. There’s no known way to begin an English sentence with “In July” and emphasize “in.” That’s just idiotic, if you’ll forgive me by saying so. Impossible! Meaningless!

3 Likes

I mean, it’s not going to be golfing, or holiday, those words are always claimed already, no matter the TLD. And, what else does he do really?

1 Like

Jerome Powell? But now, of course, he regrets it.

1 Like

Trump left for the G20 summit. You are correct, he omitted the space after the period at the end of the sentence, but all the information is there in the tweet.

5 Likes

The best part of the Fox and Friends video is Rudy casually mentioning that he totally knows how to cure cancer.

1 Like

G-20.in was the domain name. So the text would have been:

Mueller filed an indictment just as the President left for G-20 in July […]

1 Like

Mattis. Say what you will about performance but he’s absolutely qualified. There were a handful of others like McMaster but nearly without exception they were quickly chased off after deeply embarrassing or compromising themselves.

Trump’s approach seems to be appoint a few at least vaguely qualified people to certain positions. Get them to dirty their hands. Then get mad at them for something, fire or chase them off. Replace with cronies. Seems to be an attempt to placate the rest of GOP leadership.

3 Likes

Obviously, it’s because they had computers in New York City on 9/11. Or something.

5 Likes

Cyber security isn’t cyber security.

Of course Rudy Guiliani wouldn’t use password as his password.

It’s obviously password911 or perhaps 911password911.

8 Likes

I don’t understand why anyone, and this includes the fuzzheads at Fox News, still takes Giuliani seriously. He has made so many bone-brained statements and stupid mistakes that I’d think even reactionaries would be embarrassed by him.

1 Like

I’m surprised Trump didn’t appoint Barron as the head of cyber security since he’s so good at the cyber.

5 Likes

Everyone know Baron is really in charge of Cyber. Rudy is just a cover.

Say it with me now:

9/11

Heroes

Murica

Ground zero

9/11

Basically the right acts like Rudy Tooti was mayor of 9/11 rather than the mayor of liberal hellscape NYC. And he personally stood a top the towers swatting bin ladens away King Kong style.

4 Likes

I haven’t heard that in years. Thanks!