Trump campaign website hacked

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/27/trump-campaign-website-hacked.html

9 Likes

But I thought Rudy Giuliani was their cyber-expert?

44 Likes

Hm. No capitalization. Dicey syntax. I’d say Trump did this in order to create more sympathy in his base and rev them up… but there are too many “big” words. My conclusion: An 11 year old smarter than Trump did this. :slightly_smiling_face:

29 Likes

I wish you guys could all see the smile on my face.

My shit eating grin can be seen from space right now😁

15 Likes

That could only be… every 11 year old on the planet!

Also:

23 Likes

all I want to know is if Nostradumbass and his ilk are such a threat to…ya know…everything. And they are the penultimate evil just before the end times…and they are such idiots everything is hackable and such because ya know…buffoons.

Then where is the info? Can someone actually leak the pee tape? Where is the info? What the hell is someone waiting for?

JUST TO BE CLEAR…I do think they are all buffoons and are in fact evil, I just want someone to actually leak all this shit for real! Tired of being teased.

7 Likes

Something you want to tell us, dude?

6 Likes

Pity whoever did this chose to post that rambling nonsense rather than just replacing the whole site with a video clip of Trump saying “nobody gets hacked” on a loop.

32 Likes

I thought baron was?

7 Likes

Dummies, the whole lot of them.

2 Likes

How does he tuck is his shirt? Wait, never mind.

4 Likes

Wonder if Pompeo or Barr will be along shortly to accuse Hunter Biden of the hacking?

2 Likes

14 Likes

Given the campaign’s bank account woes, perhaps the web teams last paychecks bounced.

22 Likes

Presumably the password was maga2020!

25 Likes

Minus several points for the lazy fat joke.

Waiting until after the election?

N. Korea would be my guess.

@davejenk1ns: No, this is beneath Gritty.

4 Likes

That was a Trump quote

22 Likes

I didn’t do it, but if I did I might have autoplayed this in the background.