Fellow catches big fish that is then caught by something much bigger

Sign seen at the WILDLIFE Sydney zoo last month:

That’s okay, then.

We were also told the simplest way to distinguish saltwater- from freshwater crocs: “if it’s coming towards you, it’s a saltie”.

8 Likes

And Florida too.

3 Likes

Why is it called a bottom if it is in the middle?

4 Likes

Fun fact about saltwater crocodiles is that, as their name would indicate, they also can and do swim in the ocean:
https://www.cairnspost.com.au/news/crocodile-sits-just-meters-away-from-group-of-people-at-kewarra-beach/news-story/1d7e1e4fefc88ab8aba87708815fe84e

1 Like

This is notably less sexy than the scene from Crocodile Dundee where Linda Kozlowski almost gets eaten by a crocodile

Brainspore loves Linda Kozlowski :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

“Aw, what a fucking dog!”

Au contraire my Antipodean friend; I believe you’ll find that it is, in point of fact, a crocodile.

1 Like

Heh you can hear him regretfully saying “it’s so big!” at the end. About the fish, not the croc!

1 Like

Except “some of the sheep”

Because it is at the base of your torso.

1 Like

But then its legs all the way down :thinking:

Damn, Daniel!

More Oz fishing adventures, based in my brother’s town:

I am sure he removed his pants soon afterwards

2 Likes

My take is that all the fish belong to the croc :slight_smile: especially one that size, the bloke was taking the fish and the croc wanted it back as in “hey man that is my fish no-one takes my fish”

But then legs do not form part of your torso. Stick to plumbing.

1 Like

I was refering to the body as a whole, from the waist up and the waist down. If legs don’t count as part of the human body, I was wrong.

Plumbing 4 Life :slight_smile: (well, half my life so far)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.