Watch: FIFA's Gianni Infantino — man of many feelings — sings "I Feel Qatari" (parody)

Originally published at: Watch: FIFA's Gianni Infantino — man of many feelings — sings "I Feel Qatari" (parody) | Boing Boing

2 Likes

FIFA v Qatar. A pity they can’t both lose.

5 Likes

Law 3:

A match is played by two teams, each with a maximum of eleven players; one must be the goalkeeper. A match may not start or continue if either team has fewer than seven players.

They could get into a fight that gets a bunch of them red carded. They would have to get their fifth player sent off at the same time though, which would result in both teams forfeiting the game.

That situation has never happened before, but there have been games where one team gets reduced to six players and the other team wins by default.

5 Likes

I hope the TV ratings and advertising revenue for this festival of corruption and bigotry are significantly lower than in previous years.

4 Likes

G Infantino, just another rich old white guy whose motto is “I got mine fuck the rest of you.” What a waste of pixels and breath.

ready for another delete because whatever

4 Likes

The Spanish language news/sports are saying everything is going perfect. My World Cup loving spouse said my concerns of what is going on there is completely overblown. They had some event of women in traditional Mexican garb dancing down a street (guessing blocked off in some way) which I was shown to point out I was overreacting.

They’re getting some bad press, but not nearly as much as you’d think.

3 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.