Filing Suits

Continuing the discussion from Suitsy: The business suit onesie:

Or you could go to Men’s Wearhouse.

Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 9:49 AM
To: Paulukonis, Michael Michael.Paulukonis@workplace.com
Subject: Custom Tailors for Michael Paulukonis coming to Greenwich / Stamford

Hi Mr. Paulukonis,

Hope you’re doing well. We are Hiras Fashion, the visiting bespoke tailors from Hong Kong, and we’re writing to invite you to our upcoming visit in Greenwich / Stamford on September 19 & 20.

With over 6 decades of bespoke tailoring experience, Hiras Fashion is proud to serve its international clientele. You will get the chance to have a one-on-one consultation with our master fitter Mr. Kavi Mirpuri and see our finest imported fabrics for your customized suit, shirt, jacket, coat and more for men and women.

We don’t want you to miss this great opportunity to experience the best custom tailoring experience.

If you or any of your colleagues would like to book an appointment, feel free to reply to this email with your preferred date/time from our schedule below and we’d be glad to arrange it or get in touch with Kavi at (917)-993-3532.

Greenwich / Stamford
Date: September 19th (Monday) & September 20th (Tuesday)
Time: All day on Monday to 3pm on Tuesday
Location: Delamar Greenwich Harbor, located at 500 Steamboat Road Greenwich, CT 06830.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and regards,
Veronica Hira

4 Likes

Look at you with your fancy pants spam…

8 Likes

From coats to coats.

7 Likes

Spam? Will these bespoke pants make my penis larger?

3 Likes

From cravats to crotch.

5 Likes

Brilliant pun.

3 Likes

Aaaaand I have a logo for my men’s wear line.

Est. 2016
Clothing for the demanding gentleman

11 Likes

I’m a dummy!

2 Likes

Indeed, @cleveremi!

7 Likes

Big enough to hang counterfeit Rolexes and Dior purses from!

3 Likes

Filing suits works OK in a pinch, but I suspect that it is a ploy of Big Ironing.

5 Likes

Hay, we both roll our clothes? (Cause yeah, if it doesn’t need hung it gets rolled)

2 Likes

Ah!! I missed a great pun!

Cravats & Crotch
Bespoken by fine gentlemen

2 Likes

No, I have tried rolling, but without more room to see what is rolled where I need to unroll them too often. I don’t have a filing cabinet either, although I could use one.

2 Likes

I’ll post a pick of mine later tonight. It might qualify as a neat and cheap life hack :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 157 days. New replies are no longer allowed.