Finally, a face-slimming gadget you can leave the house in

Yeah, I use Tor, but bloody lot of good it does if I’m logged into the page I’m browsing.

1 Like

2 Likes

I bet they make a similar product for the other end too.

2 Likes

View Hot Singles In ANONYMOUS_PROXY

5 Likes

I suspect my wife might take exception to that.

2 Likes

“You know you’ve been in Japan too long if” you see this post and realize that you’ve passed this item a thousand times in the Health & Beauty aisle and not batted an eye.

3 Likes

Available in the UK for just £1.55 and free postage.

I had to know…

Fun fact: topologically the human body is a toriod (doughnut-shape).

4 Likes

I am so not hiring you to manage at Krispy-Kreme.

“Hey, Gully, why exactly do all the cake donuts look like glazed voodoo dolls?”

5 Likes

Unless you have multiple piercings in which case it’s more like a slice of swiss cheese.

1 Like

It really depends on how closely you look.

Yes, there’s only one large tube through the body, but there are places throughout the body where liquids are absorbed into the blood, and then delivered to the cells, and then the moisture can be sweated out… There are many paths a particle can take in and out of the human body.

3 Likes

Well, yeah. But for simplicity, I’m going with “big enough to poke a finger through”. :smiley:

3 Likes

Do nostrils count?

2 Likes

I feel this thread has gone down its natural path (with a little peristaltic assistance).

Unnecessary remove of upper wisdom teeth after they’ve grown in can later in life lead to complications of the nasal cavity becoming open to the back of the mouth. So mathematically, a good oral surgeon will protect you from becoming a multiply connected surface. #CausalityProtection

4 Likes

Good point. But they branch off from the main tube rather than being actual separate holes. But yeah, they should totally count.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.