Fiona, the Cincinnati Zoo's ambassador of cute

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/06/fiona-the-cincinnati-zoos-a.html

2 Likes

Very cute as long as there’s a strong barrier between her and me.

8 Likes

She needs a tutu for her dancing.

15 Likes

Nothing quite as cute as a dainty underwater juvenile hippo fart.

:trumpet:

4 Likes

Cute… though if you ever watch the Dirty Jobs episode where they gotta clean the poop outta the tank…

4 Likes

She’s doing her interpretive dance called I am not a goldfish, let me out of this ridiculously tiny tank.

5 Likes

You say “cute”, I say “steel-eyed killer that’d bite you in half as soon as look at you”.

7 Likes

The cutest animal trapped in a cage against her will.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I remember reading an old Calvin and Hobbes comic strip about zoos. The Tiger told the boy that, if it were possible, humans (in this case, ourselves) would put a rainbow in a cage.

But I have to agree with our comrade:

4 Likes

Surprisingly enough i just saw that one earlier today. It wasn’t technically about zoos. Calvin had caught a butterfly in a jar when Hobbes responded as you note.
Your point still, of course, stands.

4 Likes

Obrigado! Thanks for the correction. I was betrayed by my memory. I think it is a good time to reread my old collection of Comic strips. :):grin::grinning:

1 Like

I always have time for Fiona!

1 Like

Mama’s playing interference just to make sure everything’s okay. It’s amazing how agile they are in the water. Absolutely too cute!

1 Like

Awww…  

1 Like

Bite your head right off, man.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.