Fire and Fury, explosive book behind this week's war between Trump and Bannon, released early

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/01/04/fire-and-fury-explosive-book.html

Subtitle: The Dart of the Eel

Fire and Fury […] released early

So which will win? The Bannon book or the Wolff book?

I suppose its the first to the market.

It’s going to be a hot time in the White City tonight!

Edit: I meant to write White House, but White City will do!

lordy i hope there are tapes!

I almost wonder if Trump is getting a cut of the royalties and all of this nonsense is just stunt.

Trump feuding with Bannon, including a lawsuit penned by Thiel-monkey Charles Harder.

I love it when the fire bitches about the kindling!

I can hear Trump now…

“…they were against me at every turn! Ah, but the strawberries, that’s where I had them!”

Yes Virginia, there is a Tapey Claus.

A peculiar fetish.

A late Christmas gift for tRump.

tumblr_inline_p0rknoLwA11qm6gms_540

I’m disappointed Rob. Couldn’t be bothered to like replace his eyes with the picture from the cover of the book? No blood trickling out of the nose?

I’m obviously a born writer. First thing I checked was the ranking, and then I thought, man, I wish I had the number one book on Amazon right now, 'cause that’s a lot of money. I could buy a boat. I could buy a navy.

I won’t lie – I ordered a copy.

Speaking of which … does anyone know Wolff’s form? Is he reliable, accurate, etc., or more along the lines of, um, Geraldo(?)?

I love the way Trump has elevated this - do you think they’ll include his lawyers letter in the second printing?

Do you really think his supporters know how to read?

Slime and Slurry:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2018/01/04/mercer-issues-rare-public-rebuke-of-former-ally-bannon/?utm_term=.72a9c34e3fef
I wonder when the Mercers dropped to a minority position, and who has the rest?