Fire and Fury, explosive book behind this week's war between Trump and Bannon, released early

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/01/04/fire-and-fury-explosive-book.html

8 Likes

Subtitle: The Dart of the Eel

9 Likes

Fire and Fury […] released early

28 Likes

So which will win? The Bannon book or the Wolff book?

I suppose its the first to the market.

2 Likes

It’s going to be a hot time in the White City tonight!

Edit: I meant to write White House, but White City will do!

6 Likes

lordy i hope there are tapes!

10 Likes

I almost wonder if Trump is getting a cut of the royalties and all of this nonsense is just stunt.

15 Likes

Trump feuding with Bannon, including a lawsuit penned by Thiel-monkey Charles Harder.

I love it when the fire bitches about the kindling!

6 Likes

I can hear Trump now…

“…they were against me at every turn! Ah, but the strawberries, that’s where I had them!”

18 Likes

Yes Virginia, there is a Tapey Claus.

https://www.axios.com/how-michael-wolff-did-it-2522360813.html

20 Likes

A peculiar fetish.

10 Likes

16 Likes

A late Christmas gift for tRump.

tumblr_inline_p0rknoLwA11qm6gms_540

6 Likes

I’m disappointed Rob. Couldn’t be bothered to like replace his eyes with the picture from the cover of the book? No blood trickling out of the nose?

4 Likes

I’m obviously a born writer. First thing I checked was the ranking, and then I thought, man, I wish I had the number one book on Amazon right now, 'cause that’s a lot of money. I could buy a boat. I could buy a navy.

3 Likes

I won’t lie – I ordered a copy.

4 Likes

Speaking of which … does anyone know Wolff’s form? Is he reliable, accurate, etc., or more along the lines of, um, Geraldo(?)?

4 Likes

I love the way Trump has elevated this - do you think they’ll include his lawyers letter in the second printing?

9 Likes

Do you really think his supporters know how to read?

4 Likes

Slime and Slurry:

I wonder when the Mercers dropped to a minority position, and who has the rest?

4 Likes