Fire breather torches members of mariachi band in brawl outside El Inferno restaurant (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/24/fire-breather-torches-members-of-mariachi-band-in-brawl-outside-el-inferno-restaurant-video.html

5 Likes

Sounds like something out of an early Robert Rodriguez movie.

5 Likes

I feel like I’d gotta tip both hats extra for that.

4 Likes

Dragonborn vs. bards.

6 Likes

Competing artists fighting over busking space in a city that turns a blind eye to their conflicts, including performers armed with large ethnic musical instruments and fire? That’s a video game I’d certainly play if the developers can avoid making it all racist/elitist/classist/etceteraist. Great demo play video, where’s the kickstarter?

3 Likes

I’ve seen a mariachi band get in a fight with a preacher on a NYC subway car. But the fire thing is next level. Also glad we don’t have fire breathers on the NYC subway.

2 Likes

so… not a “fire and brimstone preacher”? shame.

firebenders vs. airbenders? we know how that went.

see, i am of the opinion that mariachi are cool AF! and also appreciate a good flame performer. now, if that darth vader guy on a unicycle and flame-belching tuba, perfomed with the mariachi…
take my damn money!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.