Fire, explosion at NM biofuel plant leads to evacuation of 1,000

[Permalink]

Heisenberg.

2 Likes

I told you that bio-fuels were dangerous and that someone would end up getting exploded to bits. Nothing good can come of this hippy-dippy environmental crap!

3 Likes

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. The posibilities for memetic variation are superb.

I told you that organic hemp ropes were dangerous and that someone would end up getting strangled to death. Nothing good can come of this hippy-dippy environmental crap!

I told you that free range chickens were dangerous and that someone would end up getting bird flu. Nothing good can come of this hippy-dippy environmental crap!

I told you that compost piles were dangerous and that someone would end up getting caught on fire. Nothing good can come of this hippy-dippy environmental crap!

Et cetera.

Came here for this, going away satisfied.

Composting toilets, too! People fall into them all the time and DIE!

And you know what your garden variety commie thinks is the stunning achievement of his patchouli stained existence on this earth? Ever hear of a poison called DHMO? They’ve got these environmentalists trying to get that stuff into our water supply.

Interesting aside, I actually ran into a spontaneous compost fire once. A nice big pile of ■■■■■ grass clippings in the middle of a very hot dry summer. The top had dried off enough to burn, and the composting interior had heated up enough to ignite the dry top. Pretty interesting if it hadn’t been 10pm at night, and setting some guy’s fence on fire as well (which may be what you get for piling up grass clippings next to a fence rather than properly disposing of them).

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.